Downhill mountain bike racing like never before. Race down beautiful trails, smashing over rocks and roots, boosting huge jumps, scoring insane trick combos, unlocking better bikes and gear for bragging rights as the King of the Mountain!
The best mobile bike game, Bike Mayhem Extreme Mountain Racing!
Compete in timed races or freestyle trick events on 19 different mountains and over 100 trails inspired by real world locations.
Unlock over 80 items of gear to add style your rider and tune your bike for speed, agility, strength, and energy for each trail.
Experience realistic physics and plush bike suspension as your bike eats up the rough stuff and softens the landings of big jumps and drops.
High speeds and big jumps means huge crashes where your rider will ragdoll tumble down the trail. Use your finger to pick up you rider throw him even further.
Share your races with your friends. Challenge them to beat your times!
Brought to you by the makers of the epically popular Motocross racing game: Moto X Mayhem, which reached #1 Paid App worldwide and was a Top 5 Racing game for over a year!
- 100+ Beautiful mountain trails for all styles of riding
- 80+ Gear items for your rider and MTB bike
- Frame and wheel upgrades that impact game play
- Epic bike crashes, fun rag doll physics and active bike suspension
- Tricks, bunny hops and flips!
- Addictive gameplay
- Powerful online leaderboards
- If you use check points, you will get a maximum of one star. Stay on your bike to achieve 3 stars!
- Lean to add flips into your trick combo.
- Wheelie into and out of a jump to add to your trick combo.
- Hold down the pump/hop button when entering a downhill section to get a boost in speed.
- Wheelies do not drain your energy
- The timer doesn't start until you start to pedal the bike or brake!
- Use your finger to grab the rider and toss him around the map when you're on or off the bike.
- Make sure you pick the right frame and wheel combination to get the best score for each trail.
-Use boosters to help you through a difficult trail or to get the top position on the leaderboard.
See a video of this crazy action packed mountain bike game at: http://www.youtube.com/BestFreeGamesInc
Follow us @
- Fixed input for bike and rider
- Fixes in bike and rider customization menu
- Fixes to unlocking earned mountains, and bike and rider gear
- Support for 64 bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
Great Physics, Realistic Movement, +1
I have been playing This game for about a week now, and have unlocked a few sections. Demands a sturdy 'eye to hand' coordination, thus capture the eye of the more advanced players. Great game play, I personally DH mountain bike, and the physics, and feel are similar, so that is a plus. Love the trick circle/button, however, it takes some time to get used to it. The tilt to lean function really captivated my interests, a great way to engage the player. The falls are hilarious, an other plus ;D. Great game, would share, worth a second look!!
Great 2D Game
This is a well designed 2D mountain biking game not only on the animations level but also it reveals the effects of physics to a point you may use as a simulation tool. The movements of the biker and bike look so real and sensitive even when you tilt the device to a slightly different angle. The timing of pressing and releasing on the button for the jumps give almost reality-like experiences.
My family were amazed there were the kind of trails and jumps which actually exist. They were very thrilled they could experience them without getting injuries or risking our lives, but at the same time they can learn (or at least understand) how to better handle those situations in a better way.
The only missing star was because I hope in the future release, it can give us some information about why we failed, how it scored us, and give us suggestion how we can improve it next time.
Right away I started laughing due to the physics of the cyclist. I grabbed him on accident then threw his body across the mountain which was random and had a good laugh.
Also the game play is great and easy to use. I was expecting it to be hard because I'm not a big fan of tilting an option in games but it's easy to use. The tricks are fun and when missed it goes well with the physics when the cyclist falls.
Easy to use and great game to kill some time.
- Best Free Games Inc.
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Best Free Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Booster Pack $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Booster Pack x 100 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.