The official app of the New Haven Bike Share program. Checkout and return bikes interchangeably from stations conveniently located throughout New Haven. The high quality and stylish green bikes are a fun, convenient and healthy way to get around. They provide the most convenient option for your daily commute, errands around town, sightseeing, or just for fun!
* Download the app and register your user account.
* Receive a confirmation email to verify your profile.
* Add a credit card to your account and choose from a variety of subscriptions.
Renting a bicycle:
* Use the map to locate the closest available bicycle.
* Scan the QR code on the bicycle to unlock it and start exploring!
* You can pause your ride to make a quick stop and your bike will be reserved!
Returning a bicycle:
* When you are finished you can park your bike in a drop zone in your vicinity. These zones are visible in the app.
* Attach the chain lock to a bike rack, press end and push the handle down manually to end your trip.
* You will receive a pop up with an overview of the cost and the duration of your ride. A receipt will be sent to your email address.
- Bug fixes
- UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Avoid, bugs will cost you money.
Location is slow to update and this has cost me money going into extra45 minute segments by seconds when I waited for several minutes to be able to return the bike. Support never responds.
Please 1 Hour
I am very grateful for the cheap student price of $50 annually. The price is great!!! Thank you!!!
I would just like to have at least an hour on the bikes. 15 minutes of the 45 given automatically goes towards riding to and from drop zones. It’s like I never really get to relax because I’m always so time conscious. Bike experience is great overall however.
I believe LimeBike has a clear advantage over every other nearby competitor. And the reason is because LikeBike allows its users to drop the bike in any location. There are no drop zones to make commuting a hassle.
I tend to notice the uneasy feeling and embarrassment some riders show from riding a public lime green bike. I think that removing drop zones will add a “coolness” to it.
Very continent Serivices. Although I do get the “out of dropping zone” notice for several time when I was in it but other than that everything is good. Please consider add another dropping zone at Yale PWG, 70 Tower Pkwy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.