App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My problem with this great game.
I love this game, every part of it, especially the tournament. (I explain my problem in the space below this paragraph.) If you don’t know, the tournament is a part of the game where you can choose from a list of currently available races, and you compete against other people to try and get the lowest time on four maps. If you get a higher rank, you get a better chance at getting a bike or a part in 1 out of 10 chests. The bikes can be leveled up with other bikes and when they are evolved by combining other max level bikes, they get cool special abilities.
My problem is that I have all but one of the bikes necessary to level them up, and now I have all but one of the parts to that bike. However, it is unlikely that I will get it soon because the tourneys where you get the parts are special and don’t appear often, so it is stupid, because for players like me who are ready to progress further are limited by these rare tourneys. What I would like is if you were almost ready to progress, the game would present you with one or two tourneys, repeating them until you got the new bike. I also want a specific 1 Star bike, but I can’t get it out of 1 Star chests, even though it’s counter part is found there. If you l play tourney and want to know my situation, I have the wraith and the X-reverse and a scooter maxed out and have 3/4 parts of the bike Kickass. The 1 Star bike I want is the wild wings.
awesome game but...
I have been playing this game for a long time. I have wanted more upgrades for the bikes. I keep winning and there’s no challenge and every race so far there’s a very small amount of coins in each race but I’ve been playing for a long time and it doesn’t seem to be getting any easier there’s not enough levels I can complete almost all of them with three stars there’s very few that I can’t get three stars on those are like Mission impossible thoughAfter a lot of thought I completed the levels and now I just want new ones in the user created levels there isn’t enough I’ve gone into them all add most of them aren’t even possible it is so hard to get the superbike it is possible but takes a lot of time I’ve been playing that game for about five years now and the best regular thing I have is the ninja bike second style and everything so hard to get to making it a little easier and giving it more levels with higher rewards would be great and that’s my review and I hope you enjoy your game and I’ll talk to you soon about new updates
Wow! After being a devoted fan for years they up and change the whole game? I can no longer just play through the courses. The continuous pop ups have no x button or no thank you option so if you’re a normal person and can afford 30$ a month on a little kiddy app than you can’t play anymore. You have to constantly close the app and reopen it after every level. After finding this game again I can’t believe what they’ve done. It goes to show no matter how faithful and dedicated one is towards something they will always find a way to take advantage. Who do they think plays this, majority is the ones who’ve played for years. I guess to sum up this is greed at its finest. Hill climb racing is still great and if you want something with perks you can download the 2nd one. That’s what they should have done here. Made a bike race 2. Why ruin such a great game. I uninstalled and maybe will try it again in a few years to see if they change it again for the better. Until then I will make sure I share the hell out of this as I got about 30 or 40 friends playing 5 years ago so I’ll be sure to tell them how bad it is now.
PS: I am also a computer science programmer and there’s no way if I developed a game I wouldn’t rip people off like this. Make a good living that’s fine but there competing against developers from Mario and Zelda. Those are way better and only 50$ was requested for them. This is an absolute joke !
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Top Free Games
- 191.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
- Diamond Membership $9.99
- Super Bike $19.99
- 3 Multiplayer Retries $0.99
- Unlock Hills $0.99
- High Tech Bike $2.99
- Acrobatic Bike $1.99
- Bronze Bike $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.