App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Ratings and Reviews
Ideas But Loving it
I love it but I hate when it’s say to buy the membership or something and it say I’d rather do a ad and I have to press that buy anyways I love this game buy very frustrating sometimes buy I like it but I have an idea maybe you should add more bikes like maybe🏍 a bike that has boost but you can’t use them but it will look good because it has details and it has flames and it’s red and the person has a red suit and red flames on his suit maybe or his helmet and add like a bike that is a regular bike like this🚲🚴🏼♂️🚵♀️ and add like details to making you bike better on any like were you can choose if you want flames or change the color and what I mean by flames like more details like I said I think you also add a bike that is a glowing bike but it’s for the Night and it like neon lights but it can be any kind it’s up to you guys well I hope you guys take off the adds you can put a couple but not a lot well I also hope you read and I also hope you take my suggestions I’ll be happy if you did but I feel like you won’t because my ideas are terrible 😫😿😭
Great Game, But Developers Greedy
The game is excellent, as it has been for years. I’ve played this game off and on for nearly 6 years, so here are some of the problems I’ve noticed. Back when the game was first released, you could unlock almost every bike, or pay for them separately. The ultra bike used to cost $8, which may be a little overpriced, but it was the best in the game. However, now to unlock these special bikes, you have to pay an outrageous fee of $100 per year, that’s $3.65 per day, meaning in 3 days you would have paid the old price.
The developers may say that they’ve given us the option to get the thunder phantom in tourneys, but there lays the second problem, acquiring the wild wings bike. The only way to get it is from special tournaments, and to this day I have only been able to play in 4 (after grinding for a long time), and got parts out of two. After grinding for several months (about 6), I only have half the bike. This is outrageously slow progress.
I’m asking the developers to stop being dominated by greed, and either make the wild wings bike easier to get, or allow the ultra bike to be purchased separately once again.
This Game Has Really Gone Downhill
I used to play this a couple of years ago and loved it. I had done every level with three stars, so when I was looking at games and saw this, I instantly downloaded it. From what I remember, this game used to not be pay to win. The only things you had to buy was the super bike or the ghost bike. The acrobat bike was free if you did like 5 flips or something. Me and my friends used to play this and I remember a lot of people playing this, but now the developers have taken way to much advantage of this by making the game pay to win. Not just pay to win, pay a FORTUNE to win. They knew people played this and made a great game into one of the worst ones I’ve played in a while. Every second they are asking to to pay 7 dollars a week! If you played for a year, you would pay $364 USD! Yes, they do have a $100 dollar package, but with that money you could get so many better games. I understand that the developers are some pretty greedy considering that they put up fake reviews to reel people in, but really $100 a year? I would not recommend this game in a million years at this point, although if a developer reads this and realizes how bad their game is and would like to change the game back to how it used to be, I would surely play everyday like I used to.
- Top Free Games
- 170.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.