App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My problem with this great game.
I love this game, every part of it, especially the tournament. (I explain my problem in the space below this paragraph.) If you don’t know, the tournament is a part of the game where you can choose from a list of currently available races, and you compete against other people to try and get the lowest time on four maps. If you get a higher rank, you get a better chance at getting a bike or a part in 1 out of 10 chests. The bikes can be leveled up with other bikes and when they are evolved by combining other max level bikes, they get cool special abilities.
My problem is that I have all but one of the bikes necessary to level them up, and now I have all but one of the parts to that bike. However, it is unlikely that I will get it soon because the tourneys where you get the parts are special and don’t appear often, so it is stupid, because for players like me who are ready to progress further are limited by these rare tourneys. What I would like is if you were almost ready to progress, the game would present you with one or two tourneys, repeating them until you got the new bike. I also want a specific 1 Star bike, but I can’t get it out of 1 Star chests, even though it’s counter part is found there. If you l play tourney and want to know my situation, I have the wraith and the X-reverse and a scooter maxed out and have 3/4 parts of the bike Kickass. The 1 Star bike I want is the wild wings.
awesome game but...
I have been playing this game for a long time. I have wanted more upgrades for the bikes. I keep winning and there’s no challenge and every race so far there’s a very small amount of coins in each race but I’ve been playing for a long time and it doesn’t seem to be getting any easier there’s not enough levels I can complete almost all of them with three stars there’s very few that I can’t get three stars on those are like Mission impossible thoughAfter a lot of thought I completed the levels and now I just want new ones in the user created levels there isn’t enough I’ve gone into them all add most of them aren’t even possible it is so hard to get the superbike it is possible but takes a lot of time I’ve been playing that game for about five years now and the best regular thing I have is the ninja bike second style and everything so hard to get to making it a little easier and giving it more levels with higher rewards would be great and that’s my review and I hope you enjoy your game and I’ll talk to you soon about new updates
Dear creators. Great game, graphics, mechanics, all simple, yet still fun to play. However there is one crippling flaw that makes me want to put down the game and never play it again. The progression system. Why, why, WHY? Must you make it so tedious. First of all, why is it so hard to earn gems, the only way to my knowledge is through tourneys and a lot of us, myaelf included, do not have the time to level up in an hour a two. Second, why make the chests random, if we grind for it, there should be certain achievements we must complete in order to unlock a bike, not parts per say. It’s tedious and takes far too long. Thirdly, in tourney, why must you make evolving bikes so TEDIOUS? We need 4 bikes in order to evolve a SECOND EVOLVED BIKE AND LEVEL THEM ALL TO MAX. When bikes like the kickass and the scooter are randomized in the chests they become super TEDIOUS TO UNLOCK. AND FOURTH, excuse my yelling, WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE BIKES IN DUEL UNLOCKABLE. Thank you for your time, 6/10 overall.
- Top Free Games
- 191.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.