Bike Race Pro version has:
● BETTER graphics
● all levels unlocked
● NO ADS
Ride your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! You can challenge your Facebook friends!
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Simple controls
- All levels and Worlds already unlocked
- 9 addictive worlds
- 72 challenging tracks
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean the bike
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device. To create a level go to: www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent game 👍❤️
I love this game the second I got into the game I knew it wasn’t going to let me down because the first one was fantastic but really short but still fantastic and I loved it so much that I had to come here I knew this game wasn’t one of the other rip off games because the first one was really good but the point of this review is to let you guys know that you have to make a bike race 3 because the first 2 are amazing plus I really like this and I need another one and also the other thing is to let you know that the greater of this app is a genius I mean everything about this game I love like the ads aren’t to much, the bikes are so fun to earn, it’s challenging but not to the point where it’s frustrating it’s absolutely one of my favorite games I have on my phone so the things that i want you guys to do is make a bike trace 3 please and to let you guys know you are awesome thank you
Amazing developers; kinda adequate execution
Lost my tournament progress a while ago, and contacted support. They went out of their way in every possible solution to find my old account and later gave me most of my progress back. Excellent support. As for the game, it’s great, fun and addictive. Although, it currently has an issue where if you play a single player level, and then try to play tournaments, your tournaments level doesn’t count and it reloads your single player one. Not too bad if you close the app first. It also has the tendency to throttle itself making the app lag beyond usable state at some times, but it usually fixes itself. Other than that, it’s a great game and I would recommend it.
Game went to good to horrible
I remember when I would play this game when i was little, graphics were good and getting the bikes were a lot easier because you had to “earn” them. But after the update you now have to pay a v.i.p membership to use the super and ultra bike. Back then you had to earn them and it felt like an achievement, you would show everyone that your hard work in this game would pay off because when having the top-class bikes made you known as a good player that will now how to play the game. But like I said before, now that you have to buy the v.i.p membership it doesn’t feel the same. Now all you would hear is “wow, you wasted money on that?” Like the creators of this game lost there spark and I paid for the bike race pro because I thought the gameplay would be like before, now I’m disappointed that I wasted $1 on this game rather than spending it on tank hero
- Top Free Games
- 165.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.