THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
• 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos (with parts highlighted).
• 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
• From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
• Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
• Connect your bike to Strava and get its odometer downloaded automatically to trigger reminders (eg.: Check the wear of your chain before it's too stretched)
• The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
SPARE PARTS INVENTORY
• You can keep the inventory of all your spare parts with photos in Bike Repair!
• Do you remember if you have a spare derailleur hanger or brake pads in your garage? Where is it?
• All that information can be added and searched as needed.
• For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
• You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
• Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
• Sync your data in real-time with all your iOS devices!
• Backup your data to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
• Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
• Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
• Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
• Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
• Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
• The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
- Fixed Strava authentification issue.
Ratings and Reviews
It forces the bike owner to become familiar with the various components in order to complete the My Bike section. I'm impressed the evolution this app and would heartily recommend biker's of any skill level. In it's earlier releases a lot of the information was pretty basic but has become more advanced with each subsequent update. Great app.
This app has some useful features but don't count on it hanging on to anything you enter. Ever. I’ve lost the data I’ve entered/accumulated three times now and the developer always says it’s the ‘other guys fault’...whoever that may be. In some cases the developer simply blames the user - anything other than himself!
You know, other developers have managed to figure out how to write apps that synchronize across devices and have data sanctity.
None of that here! Every now and then a new and mostly useless feature is added instead!
Developer Response ,
Version 7.20 added syncing with all your devices feature.
Such a useful tool when talking to anyone about your bike
I use this when I am finding parts. I use this when I am airing up my tires. I use this when checking the pressure and setup of my front fork. This app is so useful!
The latest update has made it even more amazing. Love this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.