Your best bike computer and run tracker is already in your pocket. And it’s free.
Easily track your bike rides and runs with Cadence Run and Bike Tracker, a powerful GPS running and bicycle tracker that provides detailed analysis of all your activities.
Wondering if it's possible to use your phone instead of a dedicated Garmin or Wahoo device? Absolutely! Cadence is easy enough for someone on their first run and feature-rich enough for professional cyclists.
“In a sea of fitness apps, Cadence stands out.” - Outside Magazine
“Uncompromising? Pretty much.” - App Store Review
“Hands down the best cycling computer app.” - App Store Review
Record your biking and running activities, both outdoors and indoors:
- Run and ride with GPS outdoors and track your location and distance on a map.
- Bike and run indoors on bicycle trainers, treadmills, and exercise bikes.
- Create custom run and bike routes and follow them on a map.
- Turn by turn navigation with voice directions so you never get lost on your rides and runs.
- Customize your activity screens to see just the data you want.
- Track all your biking and running data, including: speedometer, distance, elevation, cadence, heart rate, power, calories, grade, pace, temperature, averages, laps, sunset, and over 100 more!
- Connect Bluetooth sensors like speed, cadence, heart rate, power meters, indoor exercise bikes, bike trainers, and Garmin Varia radar sensors.
- Use your Apple Watch to view stats and track heart rate.
- Create offline run and bike maps for when cell service isn't available.
- Live Tracking allows you to share your location, route, and statistics with friends, family, or your coach.
- Compete against your previous efforts with Strava Live Segments.
Analyze your data:
- Analyze all your running and biking activity data including charts, laps, splits, heart rate zones, power zones, and more.
- Apply elevation correction and crop activities.
- Automatically sync with Strava and Apple Health.
- Export .tcx files and upload to other services like Garmin Connect.
- All your saved activities are stored privately and securely on your device.
Customize your experience and receive top-notch support:
- Dark and light themes.
- Custom color styles to match your kit.
- Auto-pause when you stop moving.
- Countdown start timers.
- Voice announcements.
- International data formats.
- Dozens of other options to customize Cadence Running and Bike Ride Tracker just how you want!
- Receive personal email support directly from the developer.
And that only scratches the surface of what Cadence Bicycle and Running Tracker can do! Visit https://getcadence.app for more feature details.
Use it for Free
Cadence Running and Cycling Tracker GPS is free to use with ads and some feature limitations.
Upgrade to Pro
A Pro subscription to Cadence Run and Bike Ride Tracker enables the following: removes all ads, import running and cycling routes, Apple Watch heart rate, unlimited activity screens, Bluetooth power meters, Garmin Varia radar, heart rate zone & power zone training and statistics, color themes, elevation correction, activity cropping, calorie estimates, and more to come. Try the yearly plan free for 7 days!
Upgrade to Elite
An Elite subscription to Cadence Cycling and Running Tracker gives you all the features of Pro plus turn by turn navigation, create custom routes, offline maps, live tracking, and Mapbox map support. Try the yearly plan free for 7 days!
Manage subscriptions in your iTunes account.
Terms & Conditions: https://getcadence.app/terms-and-conditions
This version of Cadence includes the following new features:
- New! Auto dim your screen to save battery life.
- Interface adjustments for watchOS 10.
- Minor under the hood updates.
As always, if you're enjoying Cadence, please consider leaving a rating and review!
Ratings and Reviews
The ONLY bike computer you need!
I’ve used this app for over 2 years now and needed to write this… This app is amazing, connects to all my cadence, speed, power, heart rate, and varia sensors perfectly, I never have an issue. I started out trying every cycling app I could find in the App Store, and battled them all out to find the best. Cadence was far ahead of the rest, which either lacked features or were hard to read during rides. I’ve since tried all those apps again recently this summer and again confirmed how much better cadence is over anything else. Compared to the best dedicated bike computers, my iphone screen is brighter and bigger than any device from garmin, hammerhead, or wahoo, and the cadence app utilizes it fully to be a bike computer years ahead of anything else on the market. Get the pro version and save yourself the money you would have spent on even a base model bike computer. Full integration with apple health and Strava syncs my rides, navigation for new routes is helpful and very visible. The only thing that would be cool to start seeing is Dexcom and/or Libre integration to track blood sugar and nutrition during rides as this is starting to become a helpful feature in the cycling market.
HELPFUL TIP: When you switch to this app, definitely get a Mous cell phone case with the bike mount, and a matte glass screen protector (I got mine from Zagg) for an amazing bike computer experience with minimal glare and a secure fit to your bike.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and thorough review, much appreciated!
Excellent app and customer service
My racing days are over. I wanted this app just for the cadence to keep my knees healthy for tennis. It worked gr8 a couple times; then the ad I needed to watch (for the free version) WOULDN’T GO AWAY. I tried everything—deleting, uploading, throwing my phone—I couldn’t close the game ads. After a particularly frustrating session, I reviewed the app and gave it a 1. It was easy to download, fix my settings, customize, and navigate; but if I couldn’t actually use it, what’s the point?🤷♀️
WELL, Ryan answered me immediately and spent the weekend coming up with possible solutions, and finally fixing it (at least, so far so good!) in communication with the server. AMAZING customer service, technical help, and respect for his users. I’d like to upgrade my 1 ⭐️rating to a 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️rating!!!!
I bought a Garmin cadence sensor 2 and was told by the retailer it wouldn’t work with Cadence app, and I needed to invest in an expensive interface. Not so—it now works gr8.
Thank you, Ryan!
Developer Response ,
Update 2/24/21: I'm glad we got it figured out! Thanks so much for updating your review, much appreciated!
Original Response: Hey 53hoofer, I'm really sorry, that's super frustrating =/
I have virtually no control over how those ads work, they're served entirely by Google, and unfortunately they're sometimes absolutely infuriating to close because the X shows up nearly off the screen.
Any chance you could email me some screenshots, or tell me which advertisers they are? It might be possible to ban specific ads if I know what to search for.
Apologies for the terrible experience.
Excellent and worth purchasing
Been evaluating cadence for a couple months, and I like it. Looked at many others and their evaluation was totally crippled and they wanted a purchase to enable things like two sensors, etc. On the other hand, cadence eval allows heart rate, cadence (rotation rate of the pedal axis), and (ant+) speed (I use cycplus for speed and cadence, and moonfit for heart). I think it also self-calibrates the ANT+ speed sensor with GPS speed, so there’s no need to enter the wheel diameter. The only annoyance is to get more than just speed, you need to watch ads (maybe 30 seconds worth) which is just annoying enough, but also not abusive, to buy the cadence app. For these reasons, I think cadence is a “buy” (even with the yearly subscription) and rewards the developers for doing a excellent job in creating the app! VERY happy with it, and I’ve looked at many other less capable apps!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words and review! I just wanted to clarify that Cadence only supports Bluetooth sensors (not ANT+) and doesn't self calibrate the wheel size, but that can be set on the Gear screen for each bike. Cheers and thanks again, Ryan
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seven Bold Limited
- 111.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Seven Bold
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - 1 Month - Legacy $2.99
- Pro - 1 Year $19.99
- Pro - 1 Month $2.99
- Elite - 1 Year $39.99
- Pro - 1 Year - Legacy $19.99
- Elite - 1 Month $5.99
- Remove Ads - 1 Year - Legacy $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.