• BikeSmart lets you keep closer track of your cycling history and fitness progress by giving you access anywhere and anytime.
• With BikeSmart you can view your Garmin Connect™ web data on your mobile device. You can track your ride history and show totals per year, month, week, or day. Totals are a unique feature of BikeSmart and provide a great way to track your mileage from year to year.
• Ride details available include a route map, lap information, and minimum and maximum points for all collected data values.
• With BikeSmart's interactive ride chart you can see elevation, heart rate, speed, and distance at any point along your route.
• You can also view your personal best rides including fastest, longest, fastest average speed, highest ascent and most calories burned.
• BikeSmart is also a very easy way to share your activities with your friends via Facebook, email, Twitter or text message.
• BikeSmart pairs with any Garmin Connect™ account. Upload your ride data from your device to your Garmin Connect™ account and then use BikeSmart to see all your activities on your mobile device.
• Since version 1.0.8, BikeSmart supports the Apple Health App. You can sync your BikeSmart activities and track your daily cycling distance with the Health App. This feature is optional and can be turned on in settings.
• To display some values in BikeSmart, such as GPS location data, heart rate, elevation, cadence and power values, you will need a data collection device such as the Garmin Edge 500, 510, 810 or a similar device that collects this data. You can collect your data anyway you prefer then view it easily with BikeSmart.
- Fixed ordering of laps
- Fixed search bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great with my Garmin 510. Only problem is every few months Garmin updates their system, and the developer of BikeSmart has to update BikeSmart, which might take a day or two, but you won’t lose any info. Great with Garmin 510
Picks up where Garmin left off
Great app. Gives me all the info that Garmin leaves out of its connect app. The most important stuff I want to see is my totals for the month and year as well as personal bests. Only complaint and this is purely my opinion is the color of the header and background is bad. A nice red like map my ride or blue like Garmin connect would look nice.
Great app to geek out with. Love that you can look back and compare previous totals by month and year.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.