*** The iPhone trip computer for motorbikers! ***
A lot of additional information and special functions for motorbikers:
* Display of the current lean angle (computed from GPS data)
* Maximum lean angle of the last two turns.
* Variometer (like in an airplane cockpit)
* Lateral acceleration (for use in a car)
* Bends counter
* Slope gradient in percent (iPhone 6 and newer)
* Direction of travel, speed, travelled distance / time , total ascent, maximum speed / leaning / altitude etc.
* Export of the track as an HTML-file ready for immediate display in any webbrowser.
* Storage of any position as a waypoint without touch (cover the proximity sensor shortly)
* Waypoint archive, transfer of coordinates by SMS
* List of turns with all data (leaning, speed)
* Display of the track on a map
* Diaplay also possible in landscape mode
At any point of the trip the local leaning and speed can be displayed on the map in the app.
Trip sections can be marked and the length and average speed presented.
Any point of the trip can be included into the waypoint archive. The coordinates of waypoints can easily be copied and used / pasted in other apps. Waypoints can be sent to another user and easily imported to BikeTrip by him.
All data are computed from GPS output (lean angle sufficiently accurate when speed is > 15 mph)
All recording of BikeTrip is possible in background mode. Another app (e.g. navigation) can thus be run in parallel.
BikeTrip is an app developed by a motorbiker for motorbikers. There are no data asked for or read from your iPhone by the software.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixes incorrect display of starting and end time in trip info.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything is Awsome!
This app is the bomb for anyone that rides bikes or drives sports cars. I you want metrics on your trip, this is you app. It will record you trip - the entire route - exportable into google maps - and give you both real time stats plus keep a log of all data collected. Max lean angles, max speed, altitude, duration of trip, average speed, etc, etc, etc. The only thing it doesn't do is record g-forces ( hint hint). After the trip is over, you can see where you did your max lean turns and it will show you on the map plus give speed in the turn! Easily worth the price of admission!
Simple and great
The app does exactly what it offers, simple and a great way to share your ride right away with it's unique integration with dropbox.
Works well. Like the interface and ease of use.
The developer, 4neuro.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DR. RICHARD IPPISCH
- 9.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Richard Ippisch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.