This beautiful and nice App makes your life easy in managing all your bills and payments and gives you peace of mind. Most of the times, you never want to share your user id and password details with any one but still you want to control and manage all the bills and payments. This is the right App, to achevie that.
With this App, never miss a bill payment, never share any confidential details and easy to go to biller web site and pay. Features at a glance:
- Nice and quick glance of all bills due today, in 2 days, in a week, in 2 weeks and in a month, so that easily plan and pay the bills.
- Lock screen Bills Due widget shows quick view of Bills Due. On clicking the widget, App will be launched. (Bills Due widget can be added to lock screen by clicking 'Edit' on lock screen)
- Nice view of Due and Paid bills with counts.
- Nice reports tab, to graphically view the bill payments.
- Maintain the details of all paid bills.
- View all history of paid bills with paid amounts and paid dates.
- Manage all your Bills such as Monthly House Rent / Mortgage, Credit card bills, Loan installment / Interest bills, Internet / Broadband bills, Mobile / Telephone bills, Electricity bills, Water bills, any Utility bills and all other bills.
- Have different payment frequencies such as Monthly, Weekly, Quarterly, Yearly and One-time.
- Receive bill pay reminders on the due dates.
- Can have Bills due/paid in the shape of Solid circle or donut.
- Can change the background image.
You will love this App !!
Minor improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
I find this app helpful but in bill list the bills should be automatically sorted by earliest due date on or at least alphabetical so it’s easier to find the one you’re looking for.
Love the interface
I love the bubbles it makes things stand out more. Also love how it’s broken down including bills due in two days. I just wish it would sync with my iPad. The developers makes point of saying this in the context that this allows for more privacy, so I assume they have made it this way purposefully. I’ll wait around for a little bit, as I think they are still figuring out how to do it. If they have no intentions of it (that’s what it sounds like according to the app) I’ll probably delete this app
Please add bi-monthly bill option
In addition to needing bi-monthly bill option, I would like to be able to add bill categories manually. Also, when adding “Notes” to a bill, my typing is not visible on page (although shows up on review). I enjoy simple interface, but needs a little work.
- Kandimalla Puspavati
- 43.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Puspavati Kandimalla
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.