Bill Tracker Pro is the #1 app for tracking bills and income. Use the app to keep track of your spending and see which categories of spending your money is going toward. Log your bills and income within the app and receive alerts before your bills are due. Bill Tracker Pro also provides you with the ability to create accounts. Once you've tied an account to recurring bills and income you can track how each account balance grows into the future.
- Create recurring bills with different billing periods (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, Every 3 Weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
- Create custom recurring bills and income such as "every 2 weeks on Friday" or "every 3 months on the first Monday" and more!
- Bill Tracker Pro sends payment reminders to your device as push notification.
- Rich push notification allows you to see a bar chart containing this months bills.
- Mark bill as paid directly from the notification.
- Calendar view provides a monthly overview with payment statuses of bills.
- Search for bills and income by name.
- View bills by due date or group by category.
- Charts allow you to analyze your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly spending.
- View percentage change in spending over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- Pie Charts help you identify which categories you are spending the most money.
- With a Bill Tracker Pro account synchronize data across all your iOS devices.
- Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
- Accounts management lets you see your current account balances, view account balances over time and view transactions specific to an account.
- Account tracking enables you to understand your account history and where your account balance is heading over time. View line chart of account for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- From side menu see the total of all balances.
- Bill Tracker Pro allows you to export all your bills and income transactions into CSV file.
- Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well.
- You can mark bill as paid or undo payment by swiping left on the bill.
- Log payments in full or specify partial amounts.
- Auto Pay Bill feature automatically marks the bill as paid and deducts the amount from your account on the due date. This is great for recurring bills when you are too busy to manually mark in the app.
- Bills view displays total amount of bills for the month, total income for the month and the cashflow.
- Customization of notification options: notification time and sound, currency, and authentication with face/touch id
- Categories management allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
- Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
- Intuitive interface and simple design.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally got it right
There are so many flawed bill tracking apps out there and this one is undoubtedly the best. It's the only bill reminder app that gives you reporting tools that are actually useful. I can go all the way back to day 1 when I set it up and see what transactions occurred over weekly, monthly and quarterly time frames. This helps me see how my spending has improved over time. Also it keeps track of the running total in my account so you can check to see that your balance is healthy and that it reflects the balance in your actual bank account. Very happy customer! Thank you!!!
Star Rating from 5 to 3..Annoying
I just paid for the full access today and I am so disappointed. When I swipe left to edit the amount of the bill, the amount does not change. I literally tried to do this 10 times and it’s not working! I also don’t see where I can edit a recurring bill for one particular month instead of changing the entire series of bills!! I even requested to hide my account balances and they are still showing!!!
****** UPDATE ******
When I first downloaded the app, I was having a few issues with it and gave it two stars. I reached out to the developer and he responded right away and created an update that would resolve my issue! This app is everything I am looking for in a bill tracker app. I feel that it could be a few minor improvements but after speaking with the developer, I know this app is well on it’s way to becoming the perfect app!
I took the app from a 5 star to a 3 start because it seems like every other month something is wrong with the app. When I logged on today it doubled all my bills and categories and it took the end dates off all the bills that I had end dates for. Also, (one again), when I hit “edit amount”, the amount does not change. This app is starting to become very annoying. I finally get a good system and flow going with my bills just for the app to mess up again and throw me off track!!!! If we have to pay to use the app, we expect it to work properly!!!!!
I have been using and checking out a number of bill management apps over the years. In my research I came upon Bill Tracker Pro and am extremely impressed. While not perfect it has enough features and characteristics to make bill management fun. (It almost makes me want to pay my bills just to be able to record and analyze the data!!). Another attractive feature is that that app can be used for free (with ads and other minor limitations). For ad-free and full functionality there is one time payment of $4.99. This is compared to others that attract a monthly subscription fee and are not as efficient as Bill Tracker Pro.
The interface is the best I have seen. It presents the information in a pleasing and clear manner.
The reporting function is pretty good although there are areas for improvement...eg. Reporting on income, breakdown of totals for categories and the ability to add subcategories.
I am confident that the developers will address these and other suggestions. I have found them to be extremely responsive and understanding. I have communicated with them re bugs and made enhancement suggestions and they have always been receptive and have addressed some of these.
I have given the app 4 stars pending a few more enhancements but must add that I am really impressed with where the app is at now and I know it has further heights to go.
Great job, developers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Simons
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Unofficial Calculators
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Bill Alerts $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.