Bill Tracker Pro is the #1 app for tracking bills and income. Use the app to keep track of your spending and see which categories of spending your money is going toward. Log your bills and income within the app and receive alerts before your bills are due. Bill Tracker Pro also provides you with the ability to create accounts. Once you've tied an account to recurring bills and income you can track how each account balance grows into the future.
- Create recurring bills with different billing periods (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, Every 3 Weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
- Bill Tracker Pro sends payment reminders to your device as push notification.
- Rich push notification allows you to see a bar chart containing this months bills.
- Mark bill as paid directly from the notification.
- Calendar view provides a monthly overview with payment statuses of bills.
- Search for bills and income by name.
- View bills by due date or group by category.
- Charts allow you to analyze your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly spending.
- View percentage change in spending over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- Pie Charts help you identify which categories you are spending the most money.
- With a Bill Tracker Pro account synchronize data across all your iOS devices.
- Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
- Accounts management lets you see your current account balances, view account balances over time and view transactions specific to an account.
- Account tracking enables you to understand your account history and where your account balance is heading over time. View line chart of account for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- From side menu see the total of all balances.
- Bill Tracker Pro allows you to export all your bills and income transactions into CSV file.
- Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well.
- You can mark bill as paid or undo payment by swiping left on the bill.
- Log payments in full or specify partial amounts.
- Auto Pay Bill feature automatically marks the bill as paid and deducts the amount from your account on the due date. This is great for recurring bills when you are too busy to manually mark in the app.
- Bills view displays total amount of bills for the month, total income for the month and the cashflow.
- Customization of notification options: notification time and sound, currency, and authentication with face/touch id
- Categories management allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
- Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
- Intuitive interface and simple design.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally got it right
There are so many flawed bill tracking apps out there and this one is undoubtedly the best. It's the only bill reminder app that gives you reporting tools that are actually useful. I can go all the way back to day 1 when I set it up and see what transactions occurred over weekly, monthly and quarterly time frames. This helps me see how my spending has improved over time. Also it keeps track of the running total in my account so you can check to see that your balance is healthy and that it reflects the balance in your actual bank account. Very happy customer! Thank you!!!
Saves me time and money
I was using a different bill tracking app before this one and it stopped sending alerts. The alerts from this one work great and now I can get alerts for income too. I pay all my bills each month at once so I end up saving a lot of time by keeping all the payment websiltes in one app.
I really like it
I wasn’t sure about paying for the full version, but I’m really liking it. Great way to keep track of the bills so far, have not really used it to track spending yet but will be adding it for sure. Would love it if developer could put out a tutorial, as I don’t see how to add my paychecks to my account. I’ve tried to add it as “income” but then it shows up as a bill and doesn’t add to my account. Hence the 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
By default you will see both bills & income on the home screen. You can filter to only show your income by tapping the navigation header that says "Bills and Income" then select "Income". Income is applied to your account when you mark it as received.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Daniel Simons
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Unofficial Calculators
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Bills and Alerts $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.