Welcome to Bill4Time's companion iOS app. Bill4Time’s iOS app is the best in class, and most professional way to track time, manage projects, organize expenses, and view invoices on the go.
• Sign up for a free Bill4Time account right from your phone - no credit card required!
• Free account users can manage time and billing for 1 user, 3 clients, 5 projects and includes 100MB of storage.
• Standard users have access to all the available features and manage all clients and users in their accounts.
• If you are without a data connection your time and expense entries will save and sync when back online.
TRACK TIME AND EXPENSES BY CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
• Easily track time with our one-tap timer. Even track non-billable time!
• Access, add and edit client or project details on the go.
• Flat fee billing makes project billing a breeze!
• Expense management includes camera integration for receipt capture, the ability to markup images, add full descriptions, and customizable expense types.
LEGAL BILLING FEATURES (AVAILABLE ON ALL LEGAL PLANS)
• Trust and IOLTA accounting
• ABA task codes
• Conflict checker
• LEDES and Litigation advisor exports for all invoices
WEB VERSION INCLUDES
• Customizable invoices and dedicated client portal
• Reporting and analytics tools with over two dozen configurable reports
• Accounting integration with Quickbooks
“The software is very intuitive and I needed no training to get up and running. Wanting to keep my overhead low and have access anywhere, Bill4Time has been perfect. What has been especially useful is the iPhone app I use daily for time entries wherever I may be.”
-Andrew L. Nesbitt, Esq. Nesbitt Law PLLC, Charlotte, NC
• Streamlined sign-in flow saves time at login
• Resolved an expense receipt saving issue some clients faced
• Resolved minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive and actually fun to use
This app is a great supplement to the desktop version and it is great for picking up time - and especially expenses - at the end of the day or on the go. The desktop is intuitive in the best sense and the visuals encourage faithful time entry and regular review of productivity. The customer service is the best I’ve encountered on any site.
Web Software is great. Recent App is TERRIBLE
I’ve been a Bill4time customer for almost 6 years. Always pleased with the web-based software. The original app was clunky, but serviceable. They totally revamped the app recently and it is TERRIBLE. Every time you open the app, it downloads and Synchs all of your data—which takes forever. And I have lost data in the process. Unreliable app.
The unnecessary syncing happens even if the timer is running on a matter and you reopen the app. It makes no sense and the app revision did not consider how the typical user actually uses the app.
Customer support is very good. But they can’t fix the app.
This is a great companion app that streamlines the most common tasks I complete via mobile - tracking time and expenses while away from my computer. I enjoy how straightforward the interface is, which was quick and easy to learn.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Broadway Billing
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bill4Time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.