Do you see patients all day, only to fall behind on your notes and charges? Are you scrambling to find a fax machine or print from the EMR by the end of office hours? If this is your typical day, we get it.
Don’t let your busy schedule stand between you and your reimbursement. Use billEHR to submit charges easily and efficiently.
Saisystems Health’s adaptable charge capture app is ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers in hospital and nursing facility-based practices. Eliminate the stressful and time-consuming aspect of sending your charges to the office and reporting quality data. Healthcare practitioners can now efficiently enter an encounter and send it, all in less than 15 seconds.
Enjoy the flexibility of submitting charges when and where it is convenient for you—all from your favorite iOS devices. Submit charges while picking up the kids from daycare, watching the soccer game, or waiting outside piano practice. billEHR simplifies the “practitioner” aspects of your life.
Convenience and Peace of Mind for Practitioners
- Designed around the on-the-go lifestyle of facility-based clinicians (SNFs)
- Easily search for pre-loaded ICD-10 and CPT® codes with simplified navigation
- Quickly access personal favorites and frequently used codes
- Integrated quality reporting capture (MIPS)
- Built-in reporting
- Secure patient demographic capture—simply take a picture of the facesheet, and let us do the rest
- Schedule follow-ups (recurring reminders) for patients
Security and Technical Functionalities
- HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based, compact – save space and never store patient data on your device.
- Encrypted, secure SSL server – 2028-bit SSL encryption ensures the security of PMI
- Real-time, online user support
- Training free of charge
- Integrated messaging between practitioners and the billing team
- Lightweight support iOS 11.0 and up
billEHR is currently available for free download, however practitioners must enroll with Saisystems Health’s comprehensive revenue cycle management services in order to make full use of the tool. Contact our support team to schedule a demo and learn how billEHR will secure new net revenue for your practice.
- Bug fixing and performance improvement
- UI enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Unique Charge Capture
Not user friendly, hard to use
Beware, the app may slow down the productivity of your medical providers due to being very unfriendly.
Please test your app yourself before purchase. The sales people will only present you the app in PowerPoint slides without letting you test it.
I quit the contract for cause due to the fact that:
1. They have not provided us the automatic billing reports as promised ( had a write several emails and the answer was “ let me look into it”). In the meantime my team could not send charges to payers and thus delaying my health plan reimbursements
2. Their ICD10 database was hard to use. When you search for a condition it does not pull it by name. My providers had to go Google the ICD 10 then go back into their app to enter it. Really?
3. Now even after I provided them with termination notice for cause, explaining the reasons and even providing them with a list of features they need to fix, now they still send me invoices, threatening me that I have to pay for the whole 2 year!! Yes, you heard it correctly. Threatening that I have to pay for 2 years.
What respectable company threatens and harasses a customer like that?
Instead of taking the end user feedback ( one full page I provided them) and get their development team to fix those glitches and improve their product, they instead threatens customers after they quit for cause.
Very disappointing. Need to reach to BBB in Connecticut to get them off my shoulders.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SAI Systems International Inc
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright @2019 Saisystems Health