Take the work out of time tracking and billing with this top application designed specifically for independent contractors.
• Quickly add and manage timed entries and expense items by client and project.
• Create a professional custom invoice based on your entries and quickly email or print it.
• View entries filtered by date range, state, and type and then print or email PDF and CSV reports with the information.
• Date ranges can be week, month, or custom pay periods for each client.
• Quickly reload entries from your CSV emails.
• Use a PIN lock to hide your billing information from prying eyes.
• Unlimited clients, projects, invoices, and reports.
• 3D Touch App Menu
• Invoices in Spotlight Search
Do you have any ideas of what you would like to see or need some help, please drop us an email from within the app. And if you like what we are doing, we'd appreciate a good AppStore review.
Have you seen our full organizer Extreme Agenda?!
We want to thank all our loyal users.
Here are those minor bug fixes you may have been waiting for...
Consider giving us a current App Store review if you like the app.. It helps us tremendously.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs allot of improvements
No way to hide or not show paid invoices with out deleting all the information. No way to add so charge hours, sometimes I work on a project & I need the client to see I did it but I might not want to charge them but you can't do it south out adding a new client and then it's not on the same invoice. No way to add different fees for different projects only by clients. Some projects I charge less then others for the same client. Lots of modifications in Adobe pro once I create the invoice so it needs allot of improvements.
Provides solid functionality in one package for time tracking & invoicing. Biggest drawback for me is the inability to rename projects which is quite frustrating.
Not worth downloading at this time.
No way to leave the app in any specific timeframe but "All"; required two emails on the same subject weeks apart to get a reply. Quick time add is finicky: pull down too far and it goes away. Not far enough and it goes away. No widget for my phone's lock screen or for my watch. This could be a great app if the author would put in the time to make it so.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.