PatientConnect allows patients access to their health information in a single, easy-to-navigate place.
PatientConnect allows you to:
- View and print your lab results, allergy list, immunization records, medication list, health issues, surgeries
- View and print your medical notes from your health care provider (for visits on/after 7/1/11)
- View and print your radiology and lab results (for services on/after 6/17/14)
- View your upcoming appointments
- Communicate with your doctor’s office by sending a secure message
- Request a prescription renewal through the secure message tool
- Participating sites include Billings Clinic, Stillwater Billings Clinic, Livingston Healthcare, Pioneer Medical
Center, Beartooth Billings Clinic, Glendive Medical Center, and North Big Horn Hospital.
- Participating providers can also allow you to add your HealthKit data to your electronic medical record.
- Billings Clinic
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cerner Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.