With Bills Organizer & Reminder you can say NO to late payment fees, penalties and low credit score! The main idea of the app is to give you tool that lets you track and manage all your bills in one place. Bills Organizer & Reminder has dashboard-style views that allow you quickly see approaching bills, and it sends payment reminders for upcoming bills before due date. Never miss bill payment and always pay all your bills on time!
Main app features:
- Different views: Upcoming Bills, Paid Bills, Accounts, Account Bills, Calendar View, Chart View, Settings, etc.
- App allows you create recurring bills with different billing periods (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
- Bills Organizer & Reminder sends payment reminders regardless whether the app is open or closed.
- Mark bill as paid from within notification without starting the app.
- Calendar gives you monthly view with payment statuses of bills.
- Chart lets you analyze your spending over any period of time.
- Bills Organizer & Reminder synchronizes data across all your iOS devices.
- Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID of your device.
- App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
- Accounts management.
- Bills Organizer & Reminder allows you to export all your bills into CSV file.
- When you create or update account enter website URL. And later when you record bill payment click Payment URL link on the bill’s payment page to easy navigate to website and pay your bill.
- Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well. If you accidentally mark bill as paid you can easily mark it as unpaid.
- Auto Pay Bill feature becomes really handy when you have automatically paid bill and want the app to automatically mark the bill as paid on the due date.
- Upcoming Bills view displays total amount of unpaid bills by month and week.
- Paid Bills view displays total amount of paid bills by month.
- Bills Organizer & Reminder gives you ability to manually backup and restore data from iCloud or your device, if you want to save snapshot of data at some given point in time.
- Customization of default options: reminder time, reminder start date, badge, currency, authentication, start screen, etc.
- Categories Management feature allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
- Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
- Add and track your income in the app.
- User friendly interface.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, questions and new features request.
- You get Bills Organizer & Reminder app with full set of features (not a trial/limited app) that lets you manage up to five accounts for free. If you need to create more accounts then you can buy one-time “Unlimited Accounts” ($2.99) feature within the app at any time.
- Bills Organizer & Reminder displays ads. To disable ads in the app you can buy one-time “No Ads” ($1.99) feature within the app at any time.
Thank you for using Bills Organizer & Reminder!
We regularly make improvements to our app to give you the best possible experience.
In this release we implemented following:
- Now you can add and track your income in the app.
- User interface improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has helped me SO MUCH! I have always struggled with budgeting, and even more with remembering how much I should be expecting to pay each week in bills or exactly what day they were due. I’ve tried what feels like millions of other budgeting apps, but they all either sucked or they wanted access to my bank account just to track my bills! But this app is so effective and simple, honestly a life saver! You can easily view all your expense accounts that are due each week, with the total amount due for the week as well, all on a scrolling view.
It can be a bit hard to figure out at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s super easy to use.
For utilities that fluctuate in exact cost each month, it’s good to take the highest price you’ve ever had for that utility, add a couple dollars, and use that as the amount for scheduling it to all future months.
They have an option for you to remove ads for $1.99, and the ads are the least invasive ads I’ve ever seen. No pop ups, no crazy flashing animations, no randomly opening the App Store: Just a rectangle the size of the space bar at the top/bottom of the screen. Literally no need to buy the remove ads at all. But I’m about to go buy it anyway just to support the wonderful humans behind this app. 🤷🏻♀️
Simple & Great
I’ve only been using the app for a couple of days and this coming month (Feb 2019) will be the true test of the push notifications and functionality of the app but so far I like it a lot. It has plenty of information and makes it simple to see the total due for a given month and when everything will be coming due. I like that they offer updates pretty frequently and when contacted with a couple of feature ideas they responded quickly that they would look into them. I’ll update my review if anything changes but I found my new bill reminder app for the moment! I have used a ton of apps and the developers always seem to drop the ball and stop supporting the app after a year or two so hopefully that won’t be the case here and they can just continue to improve. FaceID works great and I like that they have local as well as iCloud backup of data.
People complaining about $2.99 are you serious
The app is so simple and functional, it’s the perfect bill organizer. Setup is a breeze, seeing what you have to pay and what’s already paid is clear as hell, and being able to put the web link to your bill so you can pay everything from your phone from the app is efficient. Just efficient.
So all these one star reviews talking about 3 dolllars, are you all 7 years old on your mom’s phone you grabbed out the purse? No because you have bills to pay so then you guys are grown thieves who want to take what you want for free and not support anybody but yourself.
3 DOLLALRS. One time. For everything. Forever. To add a semblance of structure to the mountain of bills you rack up that cost thousand times that. 3 DOLLARS. Absolute pond scum, no service in the real world cost that little.
This is every one star review, “ I duh was puttin my billz in, and after *counts on hand up to 5* five of mah billz, the app’s ceo email me and say I gots to pay up if I want it all. And I says to the man, “how much?” and the little box on the screen say $2.99 cents. Now I ain’t a businessman or nuthin, but ain’t that a lot? I mean I go on the internet for free at the macdonalds by my house, what’s all this three dollars taxes I gotta pay now? No one’s treading on me!”
- Dennis Kruta
- 66.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 KDV Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Accounts $2.99
- No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.