Never ever forget when to pay your bills again! Bills is a beautifully designed bills reminder and tracker. It will alert you when you have bills due or expenses to pay. Designed with a quick overview screen for upcoming bills and reminder notifications, you will always be one step ahead of your bills!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud)
- Sync your data with Bills on iOS and other Mac devices
- Customisable categories
- PIN code security
- History view with date filters
- Calendar view
- Export history of bills
- Export bills by categories
- Export payment logs for each bill
- Export as a CSV file
- Reminders (Notification Center integration)
- Statistics to show monthly bills break down as a pie chart
- Partial payments
- Handles repeating bills
- Supports all currencies (Uses your devices local currency setting)
- Retina display ready
Your data can be moved to iCloud to be store. You can sync your data with your other devices on iCloud running Bills on iOS and Mac.
Bills supports a range of exporting features such as:
- History of bills for a selected date range
- Payment logs for each bill
- History of bill by categories
Bills/history can be exported as a CSV file or printed.
Each bill has an option of reminding you on the due date with optional secondary reminders for:
- 1 day before
- 2 days before
- 3 days before
- 1 week before
Bills uses local notifications, so you can still get your notifications if you have no internet access!
Bills has a built in PIN code, so only you can view your information.
Designed for ease of use
Bills has been carefully designed to be the easiest to use with a very easy workflow for handling repeating bills and setting up new bills.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for me
I have tried several similar apps but this one nails it for me. If you're using it, review it. The app deserves the credit.
It works well for what I need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.