BIM 360 Team is designed specifically for architects, engineers and project stakeholders to view 2D and 3D drawings and models. With 100+ file formats supported, BIM 360 Team allows you to upload and view any file, regardless of the software used to create it. Whether at the office or in the field, BIM 360 Team is the way to access your latest design and project information from anywhere.
What's so great about BIM 360 Team?
View 2D and 3D models:
• View over 50 different file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit (RVT), Navisworks (NWD, NWC) and more.
• Upload and view design files from email attachments.
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, and more.
Navigate large-scale 2D and 3D models:
• Isolate and present object properties.
• Navigate a model’s sheets, objects and layers.
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models.
Communicate with stakeholders in a collaborative workspace:
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs.
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your project to document work progress on site.
• Share any file type directly from your device, including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit, Navisworks and more.
Track project status anytime, anywhere, even offline:
• Offline access to your cloud data, no wireless connection needed.
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
BIM 360 Team will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.
Bug fixes and stabilization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool App but
I like being able to see models on my phone. Problem is that it’s kind of slow and glitchy. Also need to update the app so it fits the latest iPhone model. Any serious developer of an app would have updated the screen size to fit latest model by now so I don’t know how much longer I am going to use this app. It shows that the developers have their eyes on some other app instead of this one.
Unable to view .rvt on device
I want to be able to look at Revit files saved on my iPad. I can’t do that with this software.
- 163.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.