Graphisoft’s BIMx Desktop Viewer is an interactive app for exploring BIM projects and linked documentation sets created in Archicad and DDScad and enables viewers to explore architectural design projects on your desktop computer.
BIMx offers professional building visualization with game-like navigation to explore and visualize architectural projects. BIMx features the ‘BIMx hyper-model’ – allowing non-design professionals to explore and fully understand architectural design intent, view project deliverables, and access element level BIM data. BIMx links the 3D model with the relevant 2D documentation layouts, providing a seamless way to view the 3D cutaway model in the context of a 2D layout — and vice versa.
• Hyperlinked 2D & 3D views with interactive markers
• Trace 2D drawings on 3D with animation
• Access project and building component-related BIM information
• Superfast 2D documentation viewer
• Game-like 3D navigation
• Gravity and joystick for walkthroughs
• Customizable navigation controls
• Real-time 3D cutaway
• Shading options
• Shadow casting
• Sun positioning by date and time
• Measure in 3D and on 2D layouts
• Gamepad and SpaceMouse support
• Save favorite 2D & 3D views and play presentation
Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
New features: Save favorite 2D & 3D views and play presentation. The update also includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Graphisoft SE
- 288.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Graphisoft SE