Numbers Stack is free to play, simple yet incredibly addictive number puzzle game about connecting colorful dots. Rules of this puzzle game are very simple, each dot has a color and a number. You can stack up the dots of the same color to connect them vertically or link adjacent dots horizontally. When two dots of the same color have merged, another dot with the higher number will be produced, for example if you connect two ‘ones’, then you will get ‘two’.
Stack up, connect, repeat, rules of this puzzle game are really simple:
• Each dot has a color and number
• Connect two dots to create a dot with the highest number and earn points
• The larger numbers you join the more points you get
• Dots can be stacked up vertically and horizontally
• Plan your moves, save your space, think in advance
• Figure out the perfect move without having to worry the time
• Do as many combos as possible, the more numbers you join the more points you get
• Watch out, your space is limited, when there is no empty spot on the board and no adjacent dots with the same value, you lose
Keep playing it, thinking over it, practicing your brain. It is so simple to play that it’s not only for adult, teenagers, but also for kids.
Enjoy beautiful pastel design with calm and relaxing music.
Numbers Stack is absolutely free.
• Three difficulty levels, you can start the game from 2, 4 and 6 rows of dots.
• Beautiful and minimalistic flat design.
• The game provides hints for vertical connections.
• The game is automatically saved, you can quit and continue whenever you want.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Number Stack is a Ten, or 8 x 8!
At last a game of numbers where you can show the number 0 at random, and ascend to 9, and then to 10! Move over 2048–at
least in 2019–for Number Stack is more fun
In the immortal words of an old book “Instant Math”, try it!
This game is unwinnable. It’s designed to show long ads when you use the undo function. Avoid.
The developer, Piotr Stadnik, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.