Let the sound make your life.
Beethoven's music is great to be harmonized with the Progressive Binaural Beats that in each of the Binaural Beethoven session is arranged into the longtime chords (Progressive Harmonic Binaural Beats) which are changing continuously in intervals, mostly few minutes.
Helps you to:
- stay focused and an increase concentration level
- fall asleep
- increase learning ability
- release stress
- harmonize your feelings
- increase complex thinking
- harmonize your body and soul
- and many others
"Very cool - This app is great it will relax you and make you feel better even if you only listen to the sounds to go to sleep it is cheaper than a sound machine" by Tobaug
"It helps" - Nice app it does help for relaxation specially in the congestion of the roads and also at work" by Malafat625
* more then 3 hours of great Beethoven harmonies with sounds that make binaural impressions
* 10 Beethoven's piano sonatas resounded by professional studio
* 9 harmonic progressive binaural beats sessions (Lucid Dreaming, Reduce Stress, Solve Problem and Learning Aid, Schumann resonance included), each about 30 minutes long
* 14 natural sounds
* sound position control
* works great even in background
* no advertisement
Piano Sonata No.8 in C minor, Op.13 ("Pathétique")
Piano Sonata No.14 in C sharp minor, Op.27/2 ("Moonlight")
Piano Sonata No.29 in B flat major, Op.106 ("Hammerklavier")
Piano Sonata No.26 in E flat major, Op.81a ("Les adieux")
Piano Sonata No.18 in E flat major, Op.31/3 ("The Hunt") - La Chasse
Piano Sonata No.9 in E major, Op.14/1
Piano Sonata No.10 in G major, Op.14/2 (“Spring”)
Piano Sonata No.23 in F minor, Op.57 ("Appassionata")
Piano Sonate No. 21 in C major, Op. 53 ("Waldstein")
Piano Sonate No. 24 in F sharp major, Op. 78 ("Fur Elise")
Progressive Binaural beats sessions:
* Learning Aid
* Solve Problem
* Brain Starter
* Lucid Dreaming
* Reduce Stress
* Schumann resonance
For more details about harmonic progressive binaural beats inside the app or on my web site, FAQ section.
* Birds singing
* Cave drops
* Huge river
* Burning fire
* Ocean waves
* Stormy rain
* Wind blowing
* Small river
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great it will relax you and make you feel better even if you only listen to the sounds to go to sleep it is cheaper than a sound machine
As a classically trained pianist (and purist) I didn't much mind the synthizization of Beethoven's works. I have so far listened to three of this app developer's "big three" (I.e., Pathetique, Appasionata, and Moonlight), and the biggest offense was that there were errors in all of them. Whoever did the input of these pieces did not check for accuracy. Maybe I am nitpicky but if anyone has studied these pieces, those errors should be obvious to you as well. Otherwise, the the binaural and nature sounds are awesome!!!
Helps me relax, get to sleep, stay asleep, meditate.
The developer, email@example.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tomas Baculak
- 548 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 - 2018 Vanya Otvorij
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.