Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
•Release includes work to improve interaction with VoiceOver, better focus order, contrast for low vision users, and overall fixes to make the experiences easier for everyone to use
•We've made sharing from the app easier by enabling one click access from the top right of search results and site pages
•Improvements to Voice search
•Updates to dark mode to make it more consistent across app screens
•Minor UX fixes and tweaks and many quality and performance improvements
As always, thank you for using Bing Search and providing us with great feedback. Until our next release – The Bing App team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly useful tool for physicians
I am a physician and have been using this tool to monitor the threat level to my patients and community since March 2020. Have tried other apps and websites, but this is the best. Covid data updated every few hours ranging from the county level to global, with instant breakdowns available with one click. As a physician, it has given me the data I need to convince my patients that Covid is a real and imminent danger right now. Having both the cumulative death and test-positive rates PLUS the daily incidence rate in graph form is extremely useful. These data are available elsewhere, but this is the one where one click has everything you need to track the pandemic.
Reliable and safe.
I’ve always had positive experiences with bing, and the app is no different. Just as reliable as google, and just a little bit safer when using safe search mode, and opening private tabs.
I also searched the definition of several different words, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bing will give you an optional grammar quiz to help you retain the definition you just read. I’m excited to see what other little surprises wait for me as I continue to search with bing!
This is generally good but has two annoying bugs. I use Bing to get specific news updates so I frequently use my search history to save time retyping in the search terms (e.g., COVID-19 deaths over time). The problem is every website visited shows up as a search in my history. This clutters my search history and I cannot delete specific items from my search history. The only way to fix this is clearing my whole history, which I do not want to do.
The other major bug is having to sign in again to the app 2-3 times per week (or sometimes daily), even though I check “remember this device”. I understand security concerns but I shouldn’t have to log in this often.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.