Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Math Helper has been updated to allow you to draw problems on-screen, get instant solution steps, and review previous solutions in notes.
Ratings and Reviews
BING doesn’t push their agenda
Unlike the elephant in the room, the large company exposed by Project Veritas as deliberately manipulating the content people see in their search engine, BING doesn’t bury you in Democratic Socialist propaganda or hate speech directed towards those that do not subscribe to groupthink. I have done comparative searches for news stories, using what I thought was significant enough that I figured would have both services revealing my information search on their first page. However, big ‘G’ buried the story on page 10 of my search via their search engine. I then used the same criteria on BING and to my surprise, my initial expectation was realized. BING returned my search with the information I sought on the first page of the information gathered.
I have stopped using the big ‘G’ for any serious application to support research, because they are so focused on their political ideology that they manipulate and direct what I am able to readily find. At this point, I’m agreeing with Elizabeth Warren, maybe they are a monopoly and should be broken up. All I want to do if find the information I am looking for and I don’t want to be force-fed their Orwellian groupthink.
Thank you BING for just sticking to the facts, not slanting it to the Left or Right.
Better than google
Been using google since it started, but as of late it just doesn’t give the range of news feed I want. It just gives news stories that I followed for a little bit and took away other stories I’d like to hear, on a reading binge I can scan titles on bing endlessly and it has the widest range! Doesn’t appear I’m stuck with one track topic like google does. Here I can read all types of stories without bias or agenda. That makes bing priceless.
Perfect for searching on the quick in IOS
Not too much or too little going on here. Microsoft isn't trying to make an alternative browser here. This app is all about making search simple, fluid and even a bit more interactive than what you see with Bing in a standard browser.
Intuitive, responsive and accurate search interface.
Perfect balance of useful features without becoming too noisy or distracting.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.