Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
In this version you can scan or type problems using Math Helper and get instant step-by-step solutions, graphs, videos, similar problems and more.
Additionally, this update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than google
Been using google since it started, but as of late it just doesn’t give the range of news feed I want. It just gives news stories that I followed for a little bit and took away other stories I’d like to hear, on a reading binge I can scan titles on bing endlessly and it has the widest range! Doesn’t appear I’m stuck with one track topic like google does. Here I can read all types of stories without bias or agenda. That makes bing priceless.
So the screen was all non -stretched and the searches would show different searches e.g I would put Germany in the search bar and it would show Korean food in my area (which I actually looked up the day before for dinner but i searched it up on Google because Bing is F ing stupid) I reported the app from the feedback center and the guy said it’s how the app does it thing. And I asked you think the way the app goes is it showing different searches and not being in full screen? He said then use it on the computer or use aol, yahoo or DuckDuckGo. I asked how about google. And he said no. So I used google and I told the guy that I used the best search engine on the planet (google). And you said do you have mental problems like ADHD or something. And I said I have ADHD so get busted and then he said he doesn’t take busts. Probably Indian or something then I deleted the app then came to the App Store and wrote this review.
Perfect for searching on the quick in IOS
Not too much or too little going on here. Microsoft isn't trying to make an alternative browser here. This app is all about making search simple, fluid and even a bit more interactive than what you see with Bing in a standard browser.
Intuitive, responsive and accurate search interface.
Perfect balance of useful features without becoming too noisy or distracting.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.