BINGO BOARD DISPLAY
Bingo Calling Assistant
Useful for organizations who would like to display what balls have been selected in their bingo game.
This app works best when used in conjunction with any of the following as a second display (sold separately):
- AirPlay on an Apple TV (3rd or 4th generation)
- A 30-Pin/Lightning to VGA/HDMI Adapter
- A Google Chromecast
• Displays last ball selected in large text, and highlights background in color on the board
• As next ball is selected, previous balls become foreground colored only.
• Two-tap whole board reset
• TV/second screen ONLY displays the bingo board... no other buttons, notifications, etc.
• A random ball generator (available for purchase), for those who do not have their own ball set.
- Updated layout to support iPhone X
- Fixed other layout bugs
This and subsequent versions only support iOS 9.0 and later due to the layout updates for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well, I downloaded the app to use for our nursing home bingo and was excited. I had to purchase the random number generator to call the numbers, unfortunately after a bunch of, "you already called that number", I realized that the numbers were repeating before they got to 75. So, I really can't use it and I'm out another buck. I hope the new version fixes that. I will change my rating when it does.
Overall the app is good, I just want it to be that you can make the numbers that you select bigger. It is a little hard to choose numbers.
When hitting the chromecast button, the app crashes. I have the latest version of iPad and iOS. Please help!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.