For beverage management professionals, taking inventory of wine, beer, and spirits is a long and tedious process. As part of the BinWise Beverage Management Platform, the new BinWise iOS app uses barcode scanning to create an easy and efficient way to perform inventory of wine cellars, bars and other hospitality locations.
Load the BinWise iOS app onto an iPod Touch (5th generation) and combine it with the Honeywell Captuvo SL22 scanner sled. Then take inventory by scanning the barcode on each bottle or on a scan sheet of your inventory. When compared to the traditional, manual process of taking inventory, the BinWise iOS app can reduce the time it takes by up to 85% and vastly improve accuracy. Inventory can be completed, reconciled and sent to accounting, all within the platform.
BinWise iOS app features include:
● Complete inventory counts faster with barcode scanning for wine, beer, and liquor as well as non-beverage items like china, glass, silver and more
● Manage separate counts of larger locations with multiple storage/service areas and generate individual reporting
● Count items quickly with partial quantities
● Use the app without a scanner sled by searching for your wine by name or barcode number and entering quantities
● Scan multiple inventory locations and send via Wi-Fi to BinWise for processing and reconciliation
● View all previous archived scans and see who sent them and when
● Perform wine lookups and see detailed information for all your wines on the BinWise platform
BinWise is a data-driven, cloud-based platform that allows you to manage all your beer, wine and spirit programs in one place. We make it easier and faster to place orders, receive products, conduct inventory and manage beverage lists, while providing actionable reporting to lower costs and increase revenue, all within a single application.
The BinWise platform features include:
● Purchasing – Order products directly from vendors and manage POs, invoices and credits in one place
● Inventory – Complete inventory in a fraction of the time with our unique barcode scanning system
● Sales – Works with all major point of sale systems to gather daily sales and deduct those items from inventory
● Wine & Beverage Lists – Use live purchasing, inventory, and sales data to generate real time lists of wine, beer, and spirits in print, web, or iPad format
● Reports – Track variances, price changes, profitability, top categories sold, top producers sold, corked wines, 86 list, and much more
For more information, visit www.binwise.com
Fixes included in this version.
- App unavailability for IOS 11,10 & 9 versions
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love having my cellar accessible at my fingertips while taking inventory. The new scanner tech allows me to not have to perfectly align a laser to scan a wine. Cool!
Not sure why you would still use paper and pen and then enter counts into a spreadsheet?
I can't even log in to binwise through this app. After I enter my username and password, I can't hit enter! The keyboard blocks the button. I'm using a 4S, I shouldn't be descriminated against because I like a smaller phone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.