Biochemic Tissue Salts mobile app is an easy to use app which provides details on 12 tissue salts covering its Introduction, Common Name, Preparation, Ailments from, Constitution, Miasms, Key Symptoms, Mind Symptoms, Modalities, Clinical conditions, Therapeutics, Self Assessing Questions in details. It is a handy tool to learn Biochemic Cell Salts in details and apply them in your practice.
The Biochemic Tissue Salts also known as Biochemic Cell Salts or Schuessler Tissue Salts. This Biochemic system of medicine is a simple and rational science of therapeutics gifted to us by Dr. Schussler from Germany. The Biochemic system of medicine derives its name from the Greek word 'Bios' meaning 'Life' and 'Chemistry' meaning 'a branch of natural science dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions'. Hence in the most literal sense, 'Biochemistry' means 'Chemistry of Life'.
It is a unique branch of therapeutics that is based on the Law of Deficiency. Professor Moleschott, of Rome says, "The structure and vitality of the organs depend upon the presence of the necessary quantities of inorganic constituents."
The principle of this valuable science is based on the concept that deficiency of inorganic salts causes disharmony in the functioning of a cell, which when supplemented in requisite proportion, restores this disharmonious functioning. Thus the Biochemic system of medicines assist the body's natural efforts towards cure by supplementing these salts that are deficient in certain tissues.
The App has in-depth explanation of below twelve tissue salts :
1. Calcarea Fluor (Fluoride of Lime or Calcium) CaF2
2. Calcarea Phos (Phosphate of Lime or Calcium) Ca3 (PO4) 2
3. Calcarea Sulph (Sulphate of Lime or Calcium) CaSO4 12H2O
4. Ferrum Phos (Phosphate of Iron) FE (PO4) 2
5. Kali Mur (Chloride of Potash) KCl
6. Kali Phos (Phosphate of Potash) K2HPO4
7. Kali Sulph (Sulphate of Potash) K2SO4
8. Magnesia Phos (Phosphate of Magnesia) MgHPO4 7H2O
9. Natrum Mur (Chloride of Soda or Sodium, common salt) Nacl
10. Natrum Phos (Phosphate of Soda or Sodium) Na2HPO4 12H2O
11. Natrum Sulph (Sulphate of Soda or Sodium) Na2SO4
12. Silicea (Silica or Silicon dioxide) SiO2
In order to ease the study of the twelve Biochemic remedies every remedy is explained further in the remedy section and is listed in a certain format as follows :
Comparison with other remedies (Biochemic and Homeopathic)
Self Assessing Questions
- Mind Technologies Private Limited
- 60.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Mind Technologies Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.