Biography. The book about people who changed the world.
Every century had eminent people who amazed the society with their talents, inventions and discoveries. They made the world we live in today. Do you know them all?
Biography, interactive history book, takes you on a journey with world’s most influential people. Biographies of philosophers, scientists, physicians, political leaders, artists and the world’s greatest composers are now available at your fingertips.
You have an opportunity to go inside the minds and see the world through the eyes of the most talented people of all times. You will find the description of their early lives, accomplishments, major events, death and selected quotes of people who made valuable contributions to society. All biographies come with photos, audio and illustrations.
100 biographies of eminent people of all times
High quality photos with audio accompaniment
Designed especially for the iPad
Interactive design and easy-to-use interface
**In this version (100):
Adam Smith, Albert Einstein, Alexander Fleming, Antoine Laurent Lavoisier, Archimedes, Aristotle, Augustus Caesar, Charles Darwin, Christopher Columbus, Confucius, Dmitri Mendeleev, Edwin Hubble, Euclid, Galileo Galilei, Georg Hegel, Georges Lemaitre, Gregor Mendel, Heinrich Hertz, Immanuel Kant, Isaac Newton, Jabir ibn Hayyan, James Clerk Maxwell, Johann Gutenberg, Johann Sebastian Bach, Johannes Kepler, John Dalton, Karl Marx, Laozi, Louis Pasteur, Ludwig van Beethoven, Marie Curie, Max Planck, Mencius, Michael Faraday, Mohammed Al-Khwarizmi, Nicolaus Copernicus, Plato, Pythagoras, Rene Descartes, Sigmund Freud, Socrates, Stephen Hawking, Ts'ai Lun, Victor Hugo, Voltaire, William Shakespeare, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Alexander Graham Bell, Alfred Nobel, Benjamin Franklin, James Watt, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Wright brothers, Elizabeth I, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Vincent van Gogh, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander the Great, Queen Victoria, Augustus Caesar, Cleopatra VII, George Washington, Martin Luther King, Jr, Mohandas Gandhi, Napoleon Bonaparte, Marco Polo, Genghis Khan, Qin Shi Huang, Che Guevara, Constantine the Great, Gautama Buddha, Guglielmo Marconi, Henry Ford, Homer, Ibn Sīna, Joan of Arc, John F Kennedy, John Lennon, John Locke, Joseph Stalin, Louis Daguerre, Louis XIV, Mao Zedong, Neil Armstrong, Oliver Cromwell, Pablo Picasso, Queen Isabella I, Thomas Jefferson, Umar ibn al-Khattab, Virgin Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Werner Heisenberg, William Harvey, Winston Churchill, Winston Churchill.
Biography now support iPhone & iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
First version. Good start, but clearly needs updates...soon!
As an early version release, you can see the potential of this app. But, updates are absolutely essential, if nothing else to justify its almost 1 gigabyte download size.
1. There are factual mistakes that need to be corrected immediately.
2. The English is substandard and detracts from the user experience. The developer needs to address this. Why is it so hard to have apps like this proofread by people with commendable English language skills? Some of the grammar errors could be picked out by an elementary school student.
3. There are way too few woman of accomplishment included in the app. I am a teacher. This app, sadly, perpetuates the myth that females can't achieve at as high a level as their male counterparts.
4. As it is, the app is more focused on style than substance. This makes it more appropriate for a young (elementary school) audience. Adding more content would expand the potential user base. That would be good for the customer and the developer.
Look forward to updates that hopefully address these issues.
Very pretty & I find the layout fun. Haven't gotten too far - first person I looked at, Amelia Earhart, has incorrect date of birth. She certainly did not live into her 70 s. I hope the rest of the app is more accurate.
I would happily have just contacted the app creator to point this out but never discovered a contact link.
I rarely write a review, but I was so impressed with this app that I took the time to do so immediately! The app provides a great deal of information in a compact, easy-to-read format. The visuals and music (when relevant) enhance the biographical input. I look forward to seeing more biographies added. Good job, developers!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mohammed A AlNafisah
- 665 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © MAMN84 2018
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.