Transform your iPhone into a powerful, easy-to-use cycle computer.
Easy-to-use cycling app with integrated compatibility for Bluetooth Smart heart rate, speed and cadence hardware sensors.
BikeBrain gives you all the data you need from your ride, now with Bluetooth Smart sensor accuracy.
• GPS mapping
• Heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart) compatible
• Elapsed time
• Calories burnt
• Ride sharing
• Photo sharing
• And more!
Key features of BikeBrain:
• Bluetooth Smart compatible – connect your heart rate monitor for accurate speed, cadence and heart rate data^
• Personalized pairing – supports pairing of up to two speed and cadence sensors for two bikes^
• Photo sharing – one touch sharing of all photos to Facebook^
• Video – share a video of your route with Facebook friends^
• Geotagging – your photos, on your route, in your social media^
• Always on – no need to enter passwords
• Efficient battery management – go further per charge
• Customizable windows – display the data you want to see
• Auto-save – each ride available on your phone, with stats
• Programmable training mode – keep pushing yourself
• Instant mapping – view Google Maps on the fly
• Swipe-thru screens – we can’t hit little buttons either
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
^ Requires in-App upgrade
Gear to get you there – www.thinkbiologic.com
Three upgrade options are available to give you a multitude of additional features:
• Connect your Bluetooth Smart wireless speed and cadence sensor and heart rate monitor (purchased separately); No dongle required
• Supports pairing of up to two speed and cadence sensors for two bikes
• See your speed, cadence or heart rate in a real time graph over the entire ride
• Save unlimited trips and unlimited training profiles
• Unlimited training duration, distance and interval profiles
• View performance data in real time
• Export ride data in KML, GPX or CSV formats
• Save unlimited trips
• Switch to a high contrast screen for easy viewing
• Additional data fields
• Update your friends with pictures and video via Facebook* and Twitter*
• Auto-share rides on Facebook and Twitter at beginning or end of trip
• Share a screenshot of your route to Facebook and Twitter
• Share all your trip photos to Facebook with one touch
• See your photos pinned to your ride on Google maps*
Note to those that have already purchased BikeBrain Plus:
• Social Sharing, Data Enhancement, and Training modules are included free for those that have purchased BikeBrain Plus, as thanks for your continued support of our App.
* Privacy note for sharing via Google, Twitter, and Facebook
Resolved a display issue when BikeBrain is run in iPhone with iOS 10 and using non-English language.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Biking App - Remarkable It's Free
I've used this app all of one time, one ride. There was virtually no setup, beyond your own profile, and to work it, you press a big shiny button called 'Start'. When you stop, you hit the then shiny 'Stop' button.
In the meantime it's calculated your miles, elapsed time, moving time, stationary time, calories burned, and it's plotted your route on a map with GPS (accurately enough to tell which side of the street I was on and where I weaved). It'll keep an overall 'odometer' of sorts per bike if you use multiple bike profiles, and there are other whiz bang things I haven't mentioned and may never use.
That said, I couldn't like it any more, unless it were free. Wait, it is. Righteous app.
I tried this app out and it does what it needs to do at a certain point. The app does work but the problem is that my sensor keeps disconnecting a certain points and worst of all it doesn’t get the RPM meter. I had to constantly restart this app several times. Please get this fixed!
Awesome bike computer app!
This app works great and is visually more attractive than any of the other bicycle GPS app on iTunes. I paid the $1.99 for the in-app upgrade, but as of now, I think there is no way to use the ANT+ feature in the app until Biologic releases some hardware that can transmit the ANT+ signals to an iPhone.
One additional feature that MotionX offers which I would also like to see in a future upgrade to this app is the ability to set up Facebook and Twitter feeds which would constantly update my GPS position at my own predetermined time settings.(5, 15, 30 minutes etc.)
- Techsport Ltd
- 31.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobility Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Data, Sharing and Training Modules $1.99
- Upgrade BikeBrain Lite to BikeBrain Plus $1.99
- Data Enhancements Module $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.