PUTT is the most powerful, scientific putting system in the world. Created by BioMech, leaders in health and performance motion science, PUTT instantly captures, quantifies and analyzes your putting stroke and streams relevant information and biofeedback instantly to your mobile device, adding insights and enjoyment to practice while subtracting strokes from your game. Any golfer, regardless of skill level, now has a mobile putting analysis system to measure, analyze and improve their score.
*A PUTT putting sensor and an active account are required to use the app. Visit the BioMech Golf website (www.biomechgolf.com/putt) for sensor and account activation options.*
Comprised of a lightweight, quick-release sensor and a user-friendly app, the PUTT putting sensor works exclusively with the PUTT app to measure and analyze your putting stroke in real time, under real playing conditions.
PUTT advantages include:
- Measures and displays face and loft angles, timing and acceleration changes throughout the stroke
- PUTTING SCORE™ provides a weighted calculation for every putt to easily track and compare progress
- TARGET LINE LENGTH™ displays when your face angle is within the allowable deviation for a specified distance
- Set thresholds and alerts
- Review metrics for individual putts or session averages
- Hands-free visual, audio and haptic interactive feedback
- Sets up in seconds and works with any brand of putter
- Self-calibrates for immediate use and accurate metrics
- Use anywhere, indoors, outdoors, on or off the course
- Designed for individual use, with an instructor or to challenge friends
- Fun and easy-to-use for all levels of play
What’s so special about visual, audio and haptic feedback? BioMech uses these physiological mechanisms to expedite and enhance your practice experience and make the right motions more repeatable. The more senses you engage in real time, the faster and more likely you are to correct and improve your putting stroke and make that new pattern permanent. Plus, the audio and haptics provide a hands-free putting experience.
Terms of Service: https://putt.biomechgolf.com/terms
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My initial annual subscription renewal problem is now resolved
I initially had a problem using the sensor after paying the annual subscription. The BioMech representative worked with me to effectively resolve the connectivity issue.
You cannot get better support than this
I liked the app but had a bunch of questions. Called support and I could not believe how much time they spent with me, not only answering all my questions but offering tips and suggestions as well. Additionally, once you get the hang of it, the app is very helpful. My favorite part is feedback: being able to set “alerts” that let me know that I did something correctly or not.
Great tool OK App
I am a former PGA Professional so I understand what the numbers mean but it would help the bulk of people if they would include a tutorial that explained the data.
It’s also annoying that they didn’t design the iPad app to work in landscape. Both fixes shouldn’t be that complicated and would make the user experience better and would help a wider audience benefit from the data.
Otherwise this is a great tool that can help literally everyone.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BioMech Sensor LLC
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BioMech Sensor LLC