Having trouble learning IB Biology? Don't be a bio-whinger... be a BioNinja!
• Detailed notes on every assessment statement (SL / HL / Options)
• Information is organised according to content (topics) or concept (skills)
• Multiple choice quizzes containing hundreds of questions from past IB exams
• An assortment of pictures, animations and biology songs
• All information (excluding animations & songs) is stored on your device, so you can access it anywhere and at any time
• And it's completely FREE!
• Sound will not play if ringer is muted (i.e. if phone is set to vibrate)
The BioNinja App is back and updated for the new curriculum!
• Content is based on current IB Biology Syllabus (2016-2023)
• Remember to REFRESH THE APP following download in order to update (certain features will not work until app has been refreshed)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IB ruined me
With this app not only did it get me to know actual biology, but it helped me to beat satan as well. Satan is IB. How does IB expect us to remember things from literally 2 years ago into one exam? That is my question. This is why IB is Sagan, and this app helped me beat it. If you are an IB student starting, rely on this app for everything, let it be your bible to destroy Saran. I cried almost every night because of stupid IB and now I am done...with MOCK testing, my real IB tests don't come until May. Please take this advice and read the app fully and thoroughly.
Pretty great but...
So this app is really great! I LOVE the simplified version that I can understand when the textbook becomes too complicated. The only problem is the quizzes. The quizzes can’t be taken in landscape mode, which is fine, except... the questions ALWAYS cut off in portrait mode. Always. This might just be my experience, but it is very frustrating. It’s like the quiz is made for landscape mode, but can’t actually be viewed that way, and I can never get the full question, or I have to fill in the blanks.
I’d also like to know what the right answer is when I get a quiz question wrong, so I’m not left guessing... but other than that, it’s great!
Saved by the app
The first year of higher level Bio, I had an amazing teacher who actually taught us, which is the opposite of the teacher I had for the second year of higher level Bio 🙄 We would always use bio ninja for help when we were clueless as to what the unit is about (as the teacher never taught) and it amazed me to find out that there was an app!!! I downloaded this days before the final IB exam, and it's honestly a life saver! PLEASE invest your time into this and review!!! It is AMAZING for last minute review
The developer, BioNinja, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brent Cornell
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 Jarlee Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.