Welcome to Rapture.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rapture… a city where opportunity awaits those brave enough to grasp it. A city where the artist need not fear the censor. Where the scientist is not bound by petty morality. Where the great are not held back by the weak.
Set in an alternative 1960, BioShock places you in an individualistic utopia gone badly wrong. With a provocative and intelligent storyline, this is a game that is at once beautiful, thrilling, frightening and always involving.
Important information regarding BioShock Remastered:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• System Requirements:
◦ OS: macOS 10.12.5 or later
◦ Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Core i5 or better
◦ RAM: 8GB or better
◦ Graphics: 2GB AMD R9 290M / 2GB Nvidia 680mx / 1.5 GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better
◦ Storage: 27GB
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
• All 13” MacBook Pros since late 2016
• All 15” MacBook Pros since late 2013
• All 21.5” iMacs since late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 750M Models are not officially supported)
• All 27” iMacs since late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 755M Models are not officially supported) (1)
• All Mac Pros since late 2013
(1) Late 2012 models with Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support. This means your computer will run the game, but is not able to get the best out of it in terms of performance, graphics and stability. Users who buy and play the game on a machine that is not officially supported do so at their own risk.
• All MacBook Airs since mid 2012
• All MacBooks since early 2015
• All 13” MacBook Pros since mid 2012
• All 15” MacBook Pros since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
• All Mac Minis since late 2012
• All 21.5" iMacs since early 2013
• All 27” iMacs since late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
• All Mac Pros since 2009 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition) graphics card
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the BioShock Remastered minisite at www.feralinteractive.com/bioshockremastered
©2002-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Originally developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia. BioShock, 2K, 2K Boston, 2K Australia and related logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game
I played the original BioShock and Bioshock 2… (Bioshock 2 had bad clunky controller game play) This game play is very smooth and the graphics are great! I also like the additional mini games which help me practice fighting the big daddys. Really a fun and enjoyable game!
I am extremely impressed with the performance of this game as well as the storyline and gameplay. Beautiful and timeless.
PS4 Controller not working effieciently
The game will not allow my character to move forwards when using my PS4 controller despite me being able to effieciently navigate the menus with the controller. I’ve tried a few things to resolve this issue although nothing has worked
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 20 GB
macOS 10.12.5 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- ©2002-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Originally developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.