Biostrap is a wearable health analytics platform designed to learn about you and help make impactful, data-driven decision about your health.
So you can perform, sleep, and recover better.
• Clinical-quality Biometrics such as heart rate, heart rate variability, spo2, respiratory rate and more. All synced with Apple Health.
• Critically acclaimed sleep tracking. Sleep stages (awake, light, deep), biometrics (hr, hrv, spo2, resp. rate), leg/arm movement, snoring and more!
• Recognize 100+ gym exercises. Biostrap’s machine-learning algorithms are able to detect and analyze any repetitious activity that you perform so you can take your training to the next level.
• Even more activities such as meditation, swimming, running, biking, rowing, and more.
• Remote monitoring so you can connect with loved ones across the globe.
• Personalized Insights tailored for each individual.
• and more!
"As a physician who monitors biometric data in my clients, I find the Biostrap to be my recommended device. Several reasons for this and I recently wore both the Biostrap and Fitbit for 14 days to compare results and check against my medical measurements in office."
- Dr. Daniel Stickler, Founder of Apeiron Center for Human Potential
“[Biostrap] has done more to assist people with RLS than any hospital I have attended. Now, I am a master of my own destiny. I can try things and see if it works."
- Duncan Fraser, User with Restless Leg Syndrome
"[Biostrap] has been for me ideal for remote family member monitoring and has also been instrumental in tracking deficiencies in sleep/and SPo2 for 2 family members. I feel like we are breaking down barriers to understanding our health from Qualitative to Quantitative measures that add insight previously unattainable."
- Ken Flack, User with REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Trusted by professionals. Learn why doctors, sleep technicians, and coaches prefer Biostrap.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - https://biostrap.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/biostrap
Twitter - https://twitter.com/biostrap
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/biostrap/
BIOSTRAP PRICING & TERMS
The following subscriptions are offered:
SLEEP LAB: The most comprehensive enhanced tracking.
A 30-day free trial is offered. The pricing after the trial has ended is:
• 1 month for $9.99
• 6 months for $47.99
• 12 months for $83.99
MEDITATION PLUS: Brand new meditation tracking subscription!
A 30-day free trial is offered. The pricing after the trial has ended is:
• 1 month for $4.99
• 6 months for $26.99
• 12 months for $47.99
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Engaging new dashboard messages for new users.
- Added a new "Recording Settings" page, centralizing device recording settings.
- Added new activity types: Treadmill, CrossFit, and Zumba.
- Show a warning message when "Sleep Lab" or "Meditation Plus" license is about to expire.
- Added Value markers to show details of each sleep session on week and month views.
- Improvements to "airplane mode" management.
- Add an option to disable "airplane mode" by shaking the device for 5 seconds.
- Allow recording of activity without devices.
- Fixed inconsistency between HR-Zones shown while recording and on the activity detail page.
- Fixed issue where snoring data was occasionally not getting saved.
- Fixed occasional incorrect calories computation when using HRM.
- Fixed issue where under certain conditions, sleep was not automatically recorded.
New Firmware - v2.1.23
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Biostrap is a great health monitoring tool
There are several reasons that My wife and I like using BioStrap. My wife likes using it for both tracking her exercise and monitoring her sleep cycles. For exercise I prefer my iWatch but for sleep monitoring I like Biostrap the best. I am a 72 year old male and I have been struggling with memory issues partially because of age, partially because of bad diet choices and partially because of not enough deep sleep. Biostrap has a number of excellent monitoring tools that provide you with significant feedback regarding the amount of deep sleep vs light sleep vs awake time per day, week or month. Also resting heart rate and heart rate variable as well oxygen saturation and many other measurements. The hardware and software have helped me to drastically improve the amount of Deep sleep that I get each night which in turn is helping to improve my memory, thinking and clarity. I have it a rating of 4 instead of 5 because they are not very clear on how they determine the sleep score and recovery score so it’s difficult to understand how I could best improve those scores.
Valuable health tool
I have been extremely happy with this device. The information is very helpful for achieving my health goals. HRV is a measure that few devices give, and it’s valuable for understanding the impact of workouts and how well you are recovering so you know if you need more rest or are ready to hit it hard. Or, if you are getting sick!
It’s also valuable, along with resting heart rate to understand the impact of your diet on your body. This has really opened my eyes and as a result, caused me to think twice about what I eat and drink.
Sleep is another valuable data set, and again, you can see how lack of sleep, or great sleep affects your body in multiple ways.
It’s important to understand this is not “instant gratification” data, the value is in the trends, and the trend graphs are very good.
Finally, the app is constantly improving and additional features are being added. There is a vibrant group on Facebook that the developers monitor and respond to. They do the occasional Facebook live so questions can be asked and answered, and they take action on the feedback.
It’s a great team to work with, and a great device!
Months later, still very disappointed.
I’ve had my Biostrap for more than six months now. My biggest complaints are:
1. Automatic sleep processing. For whatever reason, it seems to think I’m sleeping at times when I’m not.. and sometimes doesn’t detect when I am actually asleep. Those inconsistencies cause skewed data which definitely doesn’t make me want to subscribe to the sleep lab service.
2. Activity tracking. Training exercises can be a major pain and frequently fails. I have tried trading things like box jumps, cleans, clean & jerk, snatch, etc.. and all failed. I’ve performed 12-15 reps only to have the app report that no repeatable reps were detected. I’ve completely given on workout tracking, especially CrossFit, as it is completely useless. (This includes using the Shoe Pod, which I no longer even take off the charger.
3. Background sync doesn’t seem to work. I have to open the app for the band to star syncing. I bought a new phone a few days ago and the problem happens with it as well. I have background sync enabled in settings, but it doesn’t seem to matter.
- Biostrap USA, LLC
- 361.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Biostrap USA, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Lab $9.99
- Sleep Lab $47.99
- Sleep Lab $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.