Biotechnology Journal is the international resource for both biotechnology researchers and professionals in related disciplines. Fully comprehensive in its scope, the journal publishes strictly peer-reviewed papers covering novel aspects and methods in all areas of biotechnology. Special attention is also paid to the public, legal, ethical, and cultural aspects of biotechnological research in the Forum section. Most issues are devoted to a special topic, providing the latest comprehensive information on the most crucial areas of research and technological advances.
Alongside each highlighted topic, the journal contains original papers in the form of Research Articles, Rapid Communications and Technical Reports, illustrating the latest research results. BTJ welcomes submission of papers in areas including DNA/protein engineering, all -omics fields, bioinformatics, imaging, analytical biotech, plant/agricultural, food or environmental biotechnology, health and therapeutical biotechnology, regenerative medicine, translational immunology, and biosafety and biosecurity.
Current subscribers to Biotechnology Journal can pair their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access to the mobile version
Subscribe in the app
A mobile subscription to Biotechnology Journal costs $99.99 for one year, and can be purchased in the app.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Biotechnology Journal (mobile only) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.