Birth Control Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you to take your pills every day at the time you choose. It has a Pre-Alarm and an Auto-Snooze feature to make sure you don't forget to take your pills. It tracks the remaining quantity and shows a refill alert when running low. The number of pills per packet is customizable, so is compatible with all birth control pill types. It also helps to remind you to use your ring or patch. The app doesn't need to be running in order to receive notifications.
• 3 birth control methods supported (Pills, Ring or Patch)
• Can be used with all birth control pill types (21/7, 24/4, 28, 35, 84/7, ...)
• Ring days are customizable (21/7, 25/3, 28/0, ...)
• Reminders to take your placebo (non active) pills
• Configurable reminder message, allows discretion when getting notified
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Option to Snooze or mark it as Done directly from lock screen or notification banners
• Take notes every day for reference
• 2 themes to choose from: pink and blue
• 24 built-in alarm sounds
• Refill alerts when running low
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• Password Protection
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, and Password Protection are available in the full version
• Full version is available as an In-App Purchase
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been taking birth control pills for well over a year now and I’ve forgotten and messed up so many times. I got this app two months ago and it works like a charm! It’s very user friendly and actually does what it claims to do, the reminders are so helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone who is forgetful like me.
Calendar won’t set right
I love the set up of this app. It’s easy, simple, and doesn’t have all that extra, useless crap that most have. The problem I’m having with it though is that it won’t set to the specific days I take my pills. I did the custom setting and it still puts too many days even though that’s how many active pills I take and the placebo pills would start on a random day even though I’ve put Sunday as the day they start. When I first had it, it worked fine and it had all the right days, so I don’t know what changed. I don’t really need a reminder, I could use an alarm on my phone for that, but I just like to have everything mapped out for me so I can see what’s going on.
Birth Control Reminder
I really like this app because it’s simple and easy to use. I never had to pay for the upgrade because the free version was good enough. If you want to lock the app just put a lock on your phone and you never have to worry about it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 23 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.