Birthday Reminder App & Widget 4+
Birthday Countdown Widget
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Keep track of all upcoming birthdays. - Directly from your Home Screen. Import birthdays directly from your contacts, create them manually or have them generated automatically from a CSV file. As easy as pie!
Once installed you never have to worry about forgetting a birthday again.
So, what do we have here?
- Smooth import of your contacts
- iCloud synchronization & backup
- Powerful widgets for Dark & Light Mode
- Import from different sources via csv file
- Grouping of your contacts (family, friends, ...)
- Highly customizable birthday notifications
- Templates for your birthday wishes
- Support for Siri Shortcuts
- Perfectly matched color gradients
- Full support for Voice Over and Dynamic Type
And much more!
Info: Most of the app's content is free. Some selected features require the purchase of a full version in the app (recurring annual subscription). We rely on your support to make development possible. Thank you for your understanding! :)
We have put a lot of love into the development of Widget Studio and hope you enjoy it. However, if you have something to complain about, or an exciting idea for future updates or additional apps of Widget Studio, please feel free to contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your message. Take care!
Various improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Please feel free to contact us at any time via email@example.com.
Check out our new Instagram Channel @widgetstudio. See you there!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it! Widget could be better.
Hi! As an iOS engineer with an interest in UI, I absolutely love your app! It’s very easy to use, and looks beautiful. The one thing I would suggest is improving the design of the larger widget. While it looks really good, it’s hard to tell who the people are. A couple suggestions:
- Make the images slightly bigger (they look a bit too small, and it’s hard to recognize the photos at a glance).
- “Days left until birthday” is useful, but not incredibly necessary for someone who will use the widget. It could be removed, giving you a decent amount of extra space to play around with.
- Instead of the first few names showing up at the top in a single line, I would instead display a small version of each name under each picture. It seems far more useful and readable that way, and also viable if you make the changes I suggested above.
Overall, I love the app. Thanks so much for such an awesome product with a clean design. Could you add a way to transfer birthdays between the Birthdays and the Countdown apps? I would love to do that, and I paid assuming it would be possible, but I can’t import my list from Countdowns. It would be great if I could transfer the images as well with each birthday, as it took me a looong time to add those.
Once again, thank you! 5 stars!
I lost my lifetime inapp purchase😡
I made a lifetime inapp purchase and after a few days had to uninstall it to clean the phone. Later when i reinstalled it my data was missing which was backed up to my iCloud. In order to restore my data i was suppose to press the “RESTORE” button to get all the pro features back. But the problem with this app is it does not have a “RESTORE button”. I think it’s below the pay button. But the problem i am facing is, my phone is an IPhone SE 2016 and since the screen size is small. The “RESTORE button” is not appearing on the screen and the payment page is not allowing me to scroll either to the bottom of the screen to press the “RESTORE button”. So now my data and purchase is lost. I tried using the SUPPORT section of the app to contact the developer but it seems the developer is least bothered to reply to my mail sent. ~ Will edit my review if i receive any reply from the developers. I suggest you readers to not download this app as its free version is totally waste only 7 birthdays you can save and it doesn’t support iCloud sync in the free version. The support system is horrible. No reply to my issue till date. Don’t buy the pro version unless you don’t mind wasting a couple of bucks. 0 star for this app. 👎🏻
Perfect app to keep track of birthdays
I care about birthdays. And I care more about wishing someone a happy birthday when I see them on their day. I also want to know ahead of time so I can plan my wish or even a gift. Well until now I had a weekly reminder to check an excel table I manually made with birthdays to see which birthdays are in the following week. With this app however, it all got simpler. I have a widget that I always have infront of me. This app is amazing and the way you can customize notification times per group is fantastic. Big thank you to the developers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Liesendahl
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Stefan Liesendahl
- In-App Purchases
- Widget Studio Pro $7.99
- Widget Studio PRO $4.99
- Widget Studio Pro $13.99
- Widget Studio Pro $7.99
- Widget Studio Pro $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.