Birthdays helps you to keep track of birthdays and collect and organize ideas for gifts. You can set multiple notifications for birthdays or only, if you haven't purchased a gift yet. Synchronize birthdays from your devices contacts and manually add more birthdays when there is no contact. Save gift ideas, add a photo and mark them as purchased after you did so. Compared to a calendar, with Birthdays you can see rings showing the progression of one's year of life. Birthdays is the best way to overview birthdays, is optimized for iPhone and iPad and offers system integrations such as a Today widget, Siri Shortcuts, Split Screen support and more.
- a chronological list sorts birthdays for a great overview
- big rings offer a quick glance when and how old someone will be a their birthday
- set multiple notifications per birthday, optionally only when no gift has been purchased yet
- synchronize birthdays from contacts or add manual entries, e.g. for childrens birthdays
- swipe on an entry to instantly note a gift idea
- add photos, (shared) costs and a weblink to gifts and mark them as purchased
- tap on a birthday in the today widget to open the details
- customize your settings if you'd either like to show days until birthdays or the date they occur
- hide or show nicknames and last names
- edit a default text that automatically fills out e.g. name and age if you send congratulations
- a badge on the app icon optionally shows the number of todays birthdays
- snooze notifications for 5 minutes, one or three hours to not miss a birthday even when you're in a hurry
Many features of Birthdays were requested by users. Feedback is welcome and if you like the app, a rating is much appreciated. Birthdays is made possible by a one-time payment - no ads, no subscription and no tracking. The app can be used offline completely and asks openly for permissions to do exactly the things its intended for, and nothing more. Enable crash reports in iOS to help fix bugs quickly. To do so, go to system settings, "Privacy" > "Analytics" > "Share iPhone & Watch Analytics" and enable "Share With App Developers". I hope you enjoy the app and if something is odd, just send a mail and I'll look into it.
User pictures with the friendly assistance of @brynn, @itsjonq, @fling, @allisongrayce
Version 1.4.1 contains bugfixes and restores functionality of links in the settings.
Version 1.4 is the biggest update yet for Birthdays! Many new features are awaiting you, some of them are:
- Univseral App incl. Split Screen support - Birthdays is now available on iPad!
- New Designs for the Overview and "Add Birthday"
- Add birthdays without an associated contact, e.g. for childrens birthdays
- Siri Shortcuts and base support for Handoff
- Quickly mark gifts as ideas or as bought with new swipe gestures
- Hide or show last names
- Ring can be set to display age on birthday
- New insertion options for pre-filled birthday greetings
- Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements
If you like the app an App Store review would be much appreciated! You can also support development by sending automated crash reports. To do so, go to system settings, "Privacy" > "Analytics" > "Share iPhone & Watch Analytics" and enable "Share With App Developers".
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Franz-L. Jaspers
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Franz-L. Jaspers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.