Bisexual Amino is the fastest growing community and chat platform for young bisexuals and allies. Meet new friends, express yourself, and share your opinion in a safe and welcoming environment. Bisexual Amino is like a forum, chat, and community all rolled into one.
- MEET other bisexuals from around the world and make new friends
- DISCUSS issues and experiences being bisexual
- SHARE your opinions and POV in safe space
- GET advice and support from supportive community
- LEARN from and CONTRIBUTE to our Bisexual catalog - a resource guide for all things Bisexual
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game
I really love this game where I can make new friends and really I made a friend that likes marvel like me and also likes furry cosplay too I made a quiz too so people can take that but I got bored in the middle of it and put random flags and I made a chat room. That’s how much I love this game
Need to revise guidelines
I got some posts banned and not in the guidelines because the guidelines are very confusing and my post are very harmless like saying that I am bored. Got banned and it was hidden like I done something wrong. Just like showing a picture of my pride bracelet and I just say I got it but was not advertising for anything one. Got banned for that one and a picture of cupcakes and it didn't have anything inappropriate on the cupcakes was in violation. Also, you talk to every age group and people just follow and I am upset that people can show their Pride photos and didn't get a banned and also one of the guidelines mentioned don't mention bisexuality related is this the whole point of this app. Most of the guidelines are acceptable but some they need to changed like getting a violation for posting some cupcakes or showing your LGBT pride bracelet.
I loved this amino because I’m bisexual, but I got banned for no reason! I’m leaving a good three star rating because I loved the app, but I would’ve gave it five stars if I hadn’t got banned. I only mad about three posts and then I suddenly got banned while I wasn’t on the app. I also said that I’m 11. People can be bisexual at young ages too. I think that this app should be for 9+, sense younger ages would be confused with bisexuality.
- Narvii Inc.
- 128.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Narvii Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.