With Epicor’s BisTrack Receipt, you can:
• Find purchase orders to be received
• Download purchase orders to work offline in areas without data access.
• Capture supplier shipping details.
• Capture quantities received from the supplier.
• Send received quantities back to BisTrack creating a stock receipt and updating the purchase order.
BisTrack Receipt is the easy-to-use mobile receiving application that helps your receiving staff keep your BisTrack data up to date in real-time from the yard.
BisTrack Receipt 5.5 requires BisTrack 5.5.257 or higher, and BisTrack Web Applications 5.5.154 or higher.
• When receiving a purchase order that contains a non-standard length for a tallied product, you will now be able to receive any non-standard lengths on the PO as well as the standard lengths.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.