BitChart is a sleek and interactive way to visualize the bitcoin price index. Always be up to date on the current spot price and the daily change. Utilize real time alerts to keep an eye on price shifts. Analyze historical trends with the swipe of a finger. Easy access to the current spot price with the BitChart Notification Center widget. Support for USD and EUR across the most popular exchanges.
- Up to the minute spot price.
- Historical hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly views.
- Granular historical tracking via finger swipe.
- Price and deviation based alert notifications
- Support for USD/EUR on the most popular exchanges.
- Themes for every mood.
- Notification center widget for at a glance price checks.
Widget Bug Fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple. Doesn’t do much - but I’d pay double!
It really is just an alert tracker if you want to be honest... nothing fancy at all - the charts are super basic but at least you can break it up a little (REALLY basic) and the deviation change is a nice touch. HOWEVER - why is this and EtherChart two of my all time favorite apps? Why would I pay 2x the price for basically what CB should do for free? Because this actually works! Point. Blank. Period. *drops mic*
Go to bitcoin tracker
This is my go to bitcoin tracker. Beautiful charts. Easy Alerts. Exchange support. Just what I need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.