Zonda Pay is a simple, easy to use POS (Point of Sale) app that allows you to accept cryptocurrency payments and automatically convert them to Euro (EUR). It’s a perfect way to boost your sales and attract new customers; tech-geeks, investors and big spenders alike!
By choosing Zonda Pay POS, you’re getting more than just the app - our team will introduce your business to the cryptocurrency world and help you integrate the POS system with your company using our dedicated API. You’ll also gain access to our live support.
Why choose cryptocurrency payments?
• Digital currencies are a growing market - according to corporate research, there are about 26 million cryptocurrency owners in the U.S. alone [June 2018]
• Cryptocurrency owners are generally considered to be early adopters, meaning they’re more likely to become a customer base for innovative businesses, be it in supplied product, service or (in case of cryptocurrencies) accepted payment methods
• Cryptocurrency payments are instant and cost-effective. Some of the available solutions outspeed traditional payment methods, allowing you to receive money in a matter of seconds with minimal transaction fees
• Blockchain is one of the most secure data encryption technologies, allowing for reliable transactions with no chargeback risk
Why choose Zonda Pay POS?
• Ability to process numerous digital currencies, including: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple and more with a single mobile Point of Sale app
• User-friendly POS interface that reduces transaction time to a minimum
• Professional introduction, integration and support
• Easy access to your funds and transaction history
• Automated cryptocurrency to FIAT exchange
• Created by an innovative industry leader - Zonda is the #1 exchange in Europe CEE awarded with the title of “The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange” during
Cryptocurrency World Expo 2017 and Berlin Summit 2018
Zonda Pay POS is extremely easy to use. Our 5 step process takes about 10 seconds:
1. Type in the amount of Euro (EUR) you’d like to receive,
2. Set the customer’s currency of choice (e.g. Bitcoin) in just 2 clicks,
3. Confirm - the Point of Sale will generate a unique QR code for your transaction,
4. The customer then scans the code with their phone camera and confirms,
5. The funds should be added to your account in no time.
A POS (Point of Sale) is an integral part of almost any business. Whether you’re a retailer, restaurateur or a multi-service business owner, you most probably use a Point of Sale system on a daily basis. While a traditional POS may very well be a necessity in your industry, why not broaden your business opportunities and increase sales revenue with a cryptocurrency-based mobile Point of Sale? By partnering with Zonda Pay and integrating our POS, you’re accessing an untapped market, as brick-and-mortar businesses accepting Bitcoin payments are still an uncommon occurrence.
Cryptocurrency payments have been proven to increase customer retention, especially in the e-commerce sector, where they were first implemented. Crypto owners tend to appreciate innovative businesses and retailers more, resulting in better sales and greater brand loyalty. It’s no secret that the best customers are recurring customers, which is why a mobile POS (Point of Sale) may just be the solution your business needs.
Zonda Pay mobile Point of Sale is a professional solution, which can be easily implemented in small and medium businesses, as well as corporate entities. We highly encourage you to learn more and see the POS demo on our official website: zondaglobal.com/pay
Thank you for using the Zonda Pay App! We've added some new features and improvements to make it easier for you to use our services.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BitBay Sp. z o. o.
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zonda