Sell, Secure, Send, and Receive Bitcoin
Powerful and easy to use Bitcoin Wallet allowing users to easily control their own bitcoin private keys with the familiarity and ease of mobile banking.
Take control of your funds! With Airbitz, only YOU have access to your funds or transaction data. Neither Airbitz or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy Bitcoin was designed for with the ease of use even grandma could handle.
With a focus on delivering an amazing user experience, the Airbitz wallet provides the following great functionality:
• Zero-knowledge & zero-access to user funds, keys, or transaction data by Airbitz or 3rd parties
• Integrated buy/sell for US and Canada residents
• Pay using Bluetooth (BLE) without needing QR codes
• Login with TouchID
• Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing of PDFs, writing down pass phrases, or adding encryption settings)
• Automatic encrypted wallet backup to redundant peer-to-peer cloud servers
• One-Touch 2-Factor Authentication for the easiest-to-secure wallet in the world
• Quickly switch accounts with username drop down on login screens
• Multi-device synchronization across all mobile devices
• Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
• Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names (ie. “Vacation Fund”)
• Multiple fiat currency support. Assign a fiat currency per wallet
• Search transactions by payee, category, or notes
• Built in calculator for easy conversions
• Merchant Mode enabling easy and fluid UI behind the counter
• Partial payment detection creates a new QR code payment request with remaining balance
• Daily spending limits (require password to spend above limit)
• PIN-requiring spending limits
• Two-tap quick UI to transfer funds between wallets
• Import funds from WIF or Casascius private keys
• Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Airbitz servers are down.
• Integration with the Airbitz Business directory to auto-complete business information for transactions including business logo/photo
• Integration with address book to auto-complete payee name and photo
• BIP 70 Payment Protocol Support
• Open-source code. Available on http://github.com/Airbitz
********* Privacy Notice *********
The Airbitz application requests access to the device contact list, location, and personal information. This information is used on the device to provide an improved user experience in the following ways:
1. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book after a transaction
2. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book to send Email or SMS payment requests
3. Autocomplete business listings names after a transaction
4. Geolocate user's device to find nearby businesses
No personal info or contact list info ever leaves the device without first being encrypted by the user's credentials (username/password). Neither Airbitz nor any 3rd party has knowledge of the information accessed by the application.
Better transaction detection
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
READ THIS AND PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY
I hope the title caught the attention of some big employee at Airbitz because I’m getting really ticked off. For a month now my wallet has been showing me 0 btc. I tried resetting the wallet cache like your support told me and I also installed edge LIKE SUPPORT TOLD ME and I still can’t get access to my funds. I can’t seem to understand what’s going on but I don’t like it when people steal my money. I would like immediate HUMAN help. If anyone is reading this...do not download the app. It has a lot of bugs and I promise you, you don’t want to run into this one. Support is bad and doesn’t even pick up the phone, no hold...straight to message.
Developer Response ,
Please download the Edge Wallet and sign in using your same exact Airbitz username and password. After doing so, your transaction should be without issue. For reference, our company has rebranded to Edge, and the Edge Wallet is the updated product we've launched to the app stores: https://edge.app
Very Well Done
Used this app with bitcoin I had already purchased. Secure, fast and has account recovery. Love it.
Better use the BIG BANKS
If you don’t hold your bank account with crooks like Wells Fargo or other large banks (less than 10 to chose from?), then this app will be useless for buying Bitcoin. Catch up with the times and connect banks by routing & acct numbers, very simple! Disappointed
- Airbitz Inc
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Airbitz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.