Bite is your personal dining companion at your favorite Sodexo places. We’ve totally redesigned the experience to make it even simpler to find your Sodexo location, personalize your menu views, provide feedback about your dining experiences, and get all the latest news on new upcoming features and promotions.
• In select locations, now you can pay, earn personalized rewards, and order ahead all from Bite!
• Find your favorite Sodexo locations with our location finder
• Learn about new ways to experience Sodexo with our home screen news feed
• Check out menus and nutrition information, you can even log menu items to Fitbit
• Control your menu views with filters and highlight allergens of concern to you
• Tell us about your dining experiences so we can keep working to serve you better
• Find answers to your Bite questions with our FAQ
An email bug fix for our Bite+ users!
Ratings and Reviews
Need comments section
I love that I can Oder from my phone but I wish I can add comments or special requests. Once I order and get my ticket number I have to hurry to get the attention of the cook to tell them what I don’t want added to my avocado breakfast sandwich. (No pico de gallo)
Every time I have used this app in the past it has offered two menus- one called “admin” and another one which actually displayed the daily menu options and information. All of the sudden, the menu is gone and only the admin one (which doesn’t display any options) shows up for my school. I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well as restarting my service and internet connection but nothing has worked. Very disappointed that the menu is gone.
The app is fine, it’s just weird that the serving sizes are in grams, not anything relevant to the food you’re eating. So you have to convert grams to whatever measurement makes sense for the food. If the serving sizes could be in different units that would be much appreciated!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.