Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and XRP
- Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), Gemini Dollar (GUSD) and Binance USD (BUSD)
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for testnet wallets
- Customizable wallets name and order
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
This major release includes many awesome features and important improvements in performance and user experience.
* DAI and WBTC added *
Store, Send, and Receive some of the top crypto assets used in Decentralized Finance (DeFi). DAI is a USD pegged stable coin and WBTC is an ERC20 token pegged to Bitcoin.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getting btter, less wonky, more accessible to my customers who may not be developers/programmers. Importing Wallet was easy this time, ad integration to myy existing bitpay Debit card (LOVE it) is clean and easy. Finally, I can give this a 5* AND its now in the apple app store. Always a good sign of credibility. Tried em all. Stuck on BitPay.
Most Reliable Bitcoin app.
I have been using bitpay for over 1 year now, It has been really great with no problems. I gaurtee i have more bitcoins then all of yours so there is nothing to worry about.
I love this app
Debit Card AND Crypto Wallet. Instant transfers to fiat, awesome stuff. I don't know what I'd do without the BitPay card. It's so easy to use and i'm sure they have plenty of features coming very soon!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BitPay, Inc.
- 158 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 BitPay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.