Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and XRP
- Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), Gemini Dollar (GUSD) and Binance USD (BUSD)
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for testnet wallets
- Customizable wallets name and order
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
Ratings and Reviews
The list of words to write down..
For the extra secuirity it asks you to write down the words then put them in order, I got an error everytime eventhough, I assume they are coorect. Is there a trick to this??
Getting btter, less wonky, more accessible to my customers who may not be developers/programmers. Importing Wallet was easy this time, ad integration to myy existing bitpay Debit card (LOVE it) is clean and easy. Finally, I can give this a 5* AND its now in the apple app store. Always a good sign of credibility. Tried em all. Stuck on BitPay.
Lost $1000 Buying a Gift Card through Bitpay
Do not trust the Bitpay app and their Chrome Extension. Bought a $1000 Mastercard through BitPay chome extension and their app. The money mysteriously dissapeared from the card even though the card was never printed and did not leave my computer. It's been over a month after contacting customer service, and Bitpay has not updated me on the case. Buying gift cards through Bitpay is NOT SECURE.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BitPay, Inc.
- 163.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 BitPay, Inc.