Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds, buy gift cards from over 90 major brands, and turn crypto currency into dollars with the BitPay Visa® Card.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Real time gift card purchasing from major brands including Amazon.com
- Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum
- Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX) and Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa® Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for testnet wallets
- Customizable wallets name and order
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
BitPay Card Disclosure
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The BitPay Prepaid Visa® Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
This release adds support for XRP, the decentralized native cryptocurrency of the Ripple. Also new is the integration with Simplex©, which simplifies purchasing of supported cryptocurrencies. This release also includes improvements in performance and user experience for BitPay's app and integrated services.
* XRP support
* New Simplex integration
* Performance improvements upon gift card purchase
* Update Spanish and French translations
* Fixed scanner permission issue when not authorized (only mobile)
* Fixed language and email preferences for all wallets
* Fixed filter of crypto currencies into the list of alternative currencies
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getting btter, less wonky, more accessible to my customers who may not be developers/programmers. Importing Wallet was easy this time, ad integration to myy existing bitpay Debit card (LOVE it) is clean and easy. Finally, I can give this a 5* AND its now in the apple app store. Always a good sign of credibility. Tried em all. Stuck on BitPay.
Most Reliable Bitcoin app.
I have been using bitpay for over 1 year now, It has been really great with no problems. I gaurtee i have more bitcoins then all of yours so there is nothing to worry about.
I love this app
Debit Card AND Crypto Wallet. Instant transfers to fiat, awesome stuff. I don't know what I'd do without the BitPay card. It's so easy to use and i'm sure they have plenty of features coming very soon!
- BitPay, Inc.
- 127.8 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 BitPay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.