- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is trusted by over 3 million students and teachers and a huge hit for homeschooling, SLPs, and ideal for students with special needs.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS INTO CLASSES
• You can now group your boards into individual classes and invite students to join your class.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With "Cloud Sync" you can automatically backup and sync all boards, linked users, and their stats.
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While the basic version of Bitsboard is free for all users, premium features can be unlocked via an in-app subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Premium Classes plus up to 10 new premium Classes per month
- Ability to add unlimited number of students
- Ability to add unlimited number of classes
- Ability to use "Cloud Sync" to backup and sync all boards, classes, and students
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
With Bitsboard PRO you can:
- Add unlimited users
- Use "Cloud Sync" so you can backup and sync all of your boards
- Import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Use web image search
- Access the Premium catalog
- Access faster email support
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added "Battle Time" game - a great two player game and even a great game to play in the classroom by dividing the class into two groups
- Updated problems with the "Bulk editor"
- Fixed Flashcards display bug in landscape mode on some iPads
- Fixed problem with sharing some boards on the catalog
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Updated "Say It Game" - We are still experimenting with this game so please email us your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
A very useful App
I have used this app for years and still like it a lot. Especially so because I can individualize boards for individual student’s needs. I am still confused as to the use of classes, sharing, etc. Since I work with students one to one, it isn’t a huge problem.
I would like to be able to rearrange boards so that the ones I plan on using in a lesson are at the top. Who owns a board is also confusing to me.
I’m very happy that Bitsboard is being updated and continues on. I find it a valuable teaching tool and would not want to lose it.
Powerful but not intuitive
I use this app to create exercises to help a friend with aphasia practice grammar and sentence construction. I appreciate how easy it is to put in my own content personalized for my friend, how flexible the app is in creating exercises, and how my friend can incorporate physical movement with re-acquiring sentence grammar. It allows my friend to practice, practice, and practice. However, although there is much information on using the program, I still find it not very intuitive to use and, even after a year, I still feel like I am often learning to use it by trial and error. I would appreciate it if the instructions were organized more by: "if you want to do x, then follow these steps" given from the various perspectives of the different roles users play (e.g., as creator of lessons, as teacher, as student in a class, as independent learner, etc.) But this might be the price of the flexibility of the app. It is really an incredible and powerful tool with many hidden applications, in my context at least, beneath the surface and I appreciate it greatly.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks or the terrific feedback! I would love to reach out to you to learn more so that we can truly incorporate your suggestions to keep improving Bitsboard. Can you please send me an email to mila at grasshopperapps.com so that I can get back to you! Thanks again for taking the time to help us improve Bitsboard!
Great, will give 5⭐️ if..(UPDATED)
I have Bitsboard Pro but I’m thinking of purchasing the $20 full app from the App store so that the full versions can be used on my kids devices as well. For me to do that what I would really like to see is the option in the app to arrange games as needed so that my child can follow a set pattern of one game after another (example, Review, then Flashcards, then True/False and so on) so that it’s a progression that makes sense to learning the material. Other than that we love this app. ***UPDATE*** With the new takeover by happymooseapps my request has been fulfilled and they seem to be on top of addressing concerns so am giving 5*. There are still improvements that could be made and I hope they will! Worth the monthly 99c subscription to pro.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us. We are so glad you like the improvements to Bitsboard and we are busy implementing a lot of your and other user suggestions to keep making the app better and better. There are a lot of exciting improvements on the way! :-)
We bought Bitsboard from the old app team because it was being neglected. We just released an exciting new update (in which you can also rearrange games) and are responding to customer emails within 24 hours at the latest. If you need any help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 186.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Subscription $0.99
- Unlock All Subscription $9.99
- Unlock Everything $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.