- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter any word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio too
- Save valuable time. Once you have created a word list, Bitsboard automatically turns this list into 35 addictive mini games
- Easily add unlimited students and customize Bitsboard for each student
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create and share user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a passcode)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games that students love
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too such as Related Items, Sequencing, What Comes Next? and Odd One Out
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
- Works great for one or dozens of students
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Turns each list of words (i.e. flashcards) into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards into classes.
• Each board can fit into as many classes as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share and automatically sync all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
QR LOGIN CARDS
• To protect student’s privacy you can generate student accounts without any email or password. Once created, you can share the login details of each student account via a simple QR login card. Just email the QR code to your student and they will be able to download the free Bitsboard app and log into their Bitsboard account.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Updated Spelling Bee Game - Added ability to hide images
- Questions Game - Improved how font sizes are scaled
- Bitsboard Classes - Added preview to Catalog
- Added ability to remove multiple users from a device from the Switch Users screen
- Made it easy to add portrait or landscape photos (in the past they would always get cropped)
- Updated questions game
- Dozens of other small bug fixes and improvements
As always, if you enjoy using Bitsboard, please take a moment to rate the app and if you have any questions or suggestions for improvements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used this app for over 5 years, yes back when there were only 8 games, and it just keeps getting better. If you read a bad review trust me they never asked support for help because if you do, you’ll get it. When iOS 10 came out there were some pretty big snags, but they have been fixed. My students love this app. As a teacher I love being able to manage classes remotely, see usage and data for each student and adjust the content, delivery, and settings for each game they see and being able to turn off features they don’t need, can’t use or are not ready for. The app is a powerhouse. It comes with a learning curve because of the many options it offers, but it comes with great benefits along that curve. If you can teach a concept through flash cards, drill and practice activities or a card game, this app is worth looking into. It’s worth every penny if you are a teacher, and in the midst of Covid-19 it gives yet another way to engage students in learning, their app is free and you can see what and how they are doing with the app remotely. You can change what content is delivered and use data for progress reports... seriously? Yes.
I suppose if you are looking for pre selected lists this may be helpful. Or if the only words you need to study are basic K-2 This is the only way I can imagine the amount of positive reviews it has received.
Trying to study for your spelling list at school or creat your own is a disaster of time suckage. In theory, to add words specific to you or your child, add a picture, add a description and have a test plus games would be amazing! In reality you will add words, pictures and boards just to find that they disappear. I have spent hours trying to create lists only to have them revert back to empty or the default (bizarre) picture.
The app crashes every 15 min or so and locks up periodically. Trust me I have tried everything! Like I said, if it worked it would be great! Unfortunately the program is just not there. This goes for all Bitsboard apps, I have tried several in past years, upgraded to PRO several times to no avail.
Don’t do what my family did, we wasted many hours and money. Tried again this week (2/2/20) to set up a board, spent at least 2 hrs, only to have the board disappear then reappear with half the words and back to the “default” pictures. Also on several games the audio does not work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you were still experiencing some problems with the app as of 2/20/2020. However, we just released a new update with some important bug fixes and improvements.
Can you please try to update to the latest version that just came out? If you are still experiencing problems after the update, please contact me at email@example.com so that I can help.
I am an SLP that used the app countless times every day. However, since the update, the app is worthless. It keeps crashing and even when it doesn’t crash, it works so slow. Every time I email customer service, they keep telling me that it’s only happening by my app. However, from the feedback and ratings, it’s clear that they really messed up with this update! I stopped using it because it’s a waste of time. Don’t bother paying the price, you will regret it!
I just received a response from the developers that goes to show how dishonest they are. They claim that I am a few versions behind with my updates. So I went to check the latest version and checked my update, it’s exactly the same. It only lasted for a second because the app crashed again. Same worthless app again. They should have never switched it. Why fix what isn’t broken!!
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the app but to say that we are dishonest is just not true. In our email exchanges I asked you to check what version of the app you are running (I said that you might be a couple behind and so it is worth checking). You checked and it turns out you have the latest version installed.
You then failed to respond and act on some of the suggestions I send you to try to troubleshoot your problem. Our app works for 99.5% of the users. I am sure we can get the app working for your too but instead you seem to prefer venting your frustrations online. I understand that what you are experiencing is frustrating and I would love to continue to help. You can contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 222.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.