- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter any word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio too
- Save valuable time. Once you have created a word list, Bitsboard automatically turns this list into 35 addictive mini games
- Easily add unlimited students and customize Bitsboard for each student
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create and share user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a passcode)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games that students love
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too such as Related Items, Sequencing, What Comes Next? and Odd One Out
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
- Works great for one or dozens of students
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Turns each list of words (i.e. flashcards) into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards into classes.
• Each board can fit into as many classes as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share and automatically sync all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
QR LOGIN CARDS
• To protect student’s privacy you can generate student accounts without any email or password. Once created, you can share the login details of each student account via a simple QR login card. Just email the QR code to your student and they will be able to download the free Bitsboard app and log into their Bitsboard account.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Improved Favorites setting and made selecting favorites far more responsive
- Improved Spelling Bee Game
- Added "Show & Correct Mistakes" setting to Spelling Bee so now you can make users see and correct their spelling mistakes before they can proceed
- Added "Audio Hints" to Racing Rivals game.
- Fixed eBook print preview in landscape mode
- Improved Questions game
- Flashcards - fixed prompt with display options
- Flashcards - fixed text layout bugs
- Improved edit boards functionality. You can now drag and drop over multiple bits at once while selecting bits to delete or selecting your favourite bits.
- Improved performance while switching between different users
- Improved editing / updating of existing bits
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. When it works correctly.
I wrote a negative review of this app during a long period of difficulty with using this app but I'm happy to report its fixed, and I am back to liking this app again. I would really appreciate a way to back up boards easily.
I used to love this app and use it daily in my work as a speech therapist. I gave a presentation to my colleagues and encouraged them to use it too. I made my own boards and shared them with parents, teachers, and other speech therapists. I was the biggest cheerleader for this app, even through the glitches. And there are glitches.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the updated review. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the app again. We are working on an update that will automatically backup all of your boards to the cloud. :-)
If you are aware of any other glitches / user experience bugs or problems you would like us to address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am an SLP that used the app countless times every day. However, since the update, the app is worthless. It keeps crashing and even when it doesn’t crash, it works so slow. Every time I email customer service, they keep telling me that it’s only happening by my app. However, from the feedback and ratings, it’s clear that they really messed up with this update! I stopped using it because it’s a waste of time. Don’t bother paying the price, you will regret it!
I just received a response from the developers that goes to show how dishonest they are. They claim that I am a few versions behind with my updates. So I went to check the latest version and checked my update, it’s exactly the same. It only lasted for a second because the app crashed again. Same worthless app again. They should have never switched it. Why fix what isn’t broken!!
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the app but to say that we are dishonest is just not true. In our email exchanges I asked you to check what version of the app you are running (I said that you might be a couple behind and so it is worth checking). You checked and it turns out you have the latest version installed.
You then failed to respond and act on some of the suggestions I send you to try to troubleshoot your problem. Our app works for 99.5% of the users. I am sure we can get the app working for your too but instead you seem to prefer venting your frustrations online. I understand that what you are experiencing is frustrating and I would love to continue to help. You can contact us at anytime at email@example.com
I use this app a lot and when it works it is one of the most helpful tools for my EL students. However, it glitches so much that I often spend a lot of instructional time trying to fix the glitches. I have been having trouble sharing Bits with my class and have emailed Bitsboard about it but haven't gotten a response. I wish their troubleshooting was more helpful and timely.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 186.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.