We will release a fix for the screen rotation issue on the iPad shortly. Please fully terminate and re-start the app in portrait mode for now. Thank you for your patience.
A lite version of BizExpense is available under the free applications category. Give it a try today!
BizExpense is designed to help you track and report your business expenses.
BizExpense is right for you if:
- you travel on business and get reimbursed by your employer
- you are a consultant taking up travel and get paid by your clients
- you incur project related expenses and get reimbursed by your customers
BizExpense makes it easy for you to prepare and submit your expense reports.
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense categories and subcategories. Though BizExpense comes with predefined set of categories/subcategories, you have complete freedom to redefine them
- Create/edit/delete/browse paying entities: Employer/Client/Customer
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense groupings: Trip/Project
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense entries
- Attach photo images of receipts
- Submit expense reports by email, or export a HTML/CSV file via Wifi with all receipts (in a zip file)
- Mileage reporting
- Currency rate conversion for international travel
- View pie/bar chart of the expense break-down at the Trip/Project level
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Password protection
- BizExpense respects the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
- Ability to override the default currency at the application and trip level
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots. Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions and feedback.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the app so far!
Easy to use. Fairly intuitive. Sometimes difficult to hit the correct area of the Employer entry fields in order to edit. (Seems to be the center/right of the blank area and not the word defining the field.
Developers: Consider adding an "Attendee" field to expenses (especially meals and taxis). It would be great if we could also choose attendees from our Contacts file.
I will provide an update after road testing it.
Poor Support/ Print report is useless / Look elsewhere for better app
Updated: DO NOT BUY THIS APP. I AGAIN HAVE WRITTEN THE DEVELOPER WITH PROBLEMS WITH THIS APP. HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS. AVOID. THERE ARE BETTER ONES.
1. When printing reports, the actual expense report is tiny to almost unreadable when printing it out compared to the large images of the receipts. My book-keeper could not read the report and I had to hand write it out. Waste of time. Without a report for the accountant, this is useless. The concept is good, and could be improved on, but without a good reporting avenue, it won't help anyone.
2. When i reported this to support, it took almost a week for a response. And when I received a response, it was very inadequate and not helpful. I had written support about a problem with photographing expenses, and the same thing happened- it took forever for a response and it was not helpful.
So I'm back in the same spot looking for a another expense reporting app. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this.
... but I have to agree with others, the buttons are sometimes difficult to hit, just touching the fields for input like so many other apps would make it even better.
Otherwise, I've found it does everything I need it to do through 2 weeks and 2 trips.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.