BizXpenseTracker is your Full Featured app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over two dozen templates supplied. Get organized easily and save money too!
BizXpenseTracker (BXT) is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been helping users track their expenses, mileage and time since 2010
Be sure to read "What's New" listing all the improvements added in the last year
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* NOW in its 9th year
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum organization
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( ie For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* Flexible and Powerful
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Over two dozen built-in templates
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, iCloud or to your desktop via wi-fi
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our reports!
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Hide those fields you do not need
* Sort entries by Date,Category,Payment or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move - just tell the app when you depart and when you arrive. The app will do the rest
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start and end addresses and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, will pre-fill start mileage with last stop mileage
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Access Frequent trips from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using a rate type of
hourly, per visit, or per day
* Calculate overtime
* Categorize by: Work, Vacation, Sick or Other
* Per Diem
* Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your desktop
* Set Backup to “Automatic” to iCloud or Dropbox
* Set Password or use TouchID
* Two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. Just carry your phone with you
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense. You do not need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipts. App includes that feature
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions - Tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen inside the app
*** New in Version 10.70 *** (Late September 2019)
* This update is REQUIRED if you plan on using iOS 13.
* Changes to be compatible with iOS 13
* Various User Interface enhancements.
* Improved download of currency exchange rates.
* Improved conversion of GPS location of drives to addresses for optional AutoTrack feature.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have enjoyed this app for many years
I do not write many reviews. However, I have enjoyed this app for several years, and feel it is one of few apps which deserve a review. I have this on my iPhone, and have used it for my current and previous job. I have used this app mostly for monthly travel expenses and/or time tracking. The countless number of ways to customize this app is one of its strongest features. The amount of effort this developer has put into flexibility is amazing. Expense and time entry is quick, yet can be very detailed if desired. Data can be viewed and reported many different ways. Lists of clients/customers, projects, and more can be saved and reused. The few times I needed to request support from the developer were quickly and thoroughly responded to. Extremely happy with this app, and would recommend to anyone.
Lock up issue mostly gone. The notes field is larger and it scrolls better. Great fix of an item from a prior review. Still as useful as ever. Auto backup is seamless. No worries if something happens to this I-pad. I have been using for over 4-years now. All my time, mileage and expenses are tracked for for both a salaried job and multiple clients for my LLC.
Still using, still very useful features.
However, has become prone to locking up after several items are input. This is generally when putting in text details about a time entry. Only way out is to force it to close, reopen and reenter the latest input. I close and reopen it frequently if I have numerous additions to make. Running a 4 year old i-pad Air. Other apps are closed when this happens. No longer 5-stars for me.
I have been using for 2 years. I track time, expenses, mileage and activities for multiple clients and jobs. Backs up to drop box every time it opens. The reporting has been useful for invoices, time sheet input and as an input for taxes.
The search function upgrade to return to the last spot on the search list after looking closer at a particular item is great.
Making it better? A larger text box for adding notes to an entry. It scrolls, but it would be more useful for review if more was visible at once.
Overall, it is great.
First let me start with saying i never thought I could ever save receipts and keep track of logging expenses, in my mind I was terrible at doing this and thought I had to pay an assistant to help! My partner recommended biz tracker and I’m glad she did. I’ve used Biz tracker for 2 years now to track business expenses and have done such a great job doing so, It’s amazing to see where the majority of your spending goes. It’s been my savior when filing my taxes. My accountant can’t believe how organized I am. A few months back I thought I permanently erased my logs/receipts I immediately panicked. Never thought of emailing the host - discouraged I’d run into The old customer svc run around, I was proven otherwise. Scott responded that same night, and helped restore my logs. I literally love him, haha! Thanks biz tracker for putting me back on track. Nancy!
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 58.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2010-2019 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Sync: Device to Device $3.99
- FileLinking Pro $0.99
- Mileage Location Awareness $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.